Seville Travel Thread * ALL POSTS HERE / NO TRADING *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone been able to cancel a ticket on Renfe trains? Booked one for tomorrow by accident and need to cancel it. Just as well there were some left!

I have went from gutted as passport was out of date, to coming to terms with it and missing out, to passport arrived today and trying to work out can I makes it!
Fantastic.

Where there is a will, there’s a way.

Saw some charters still advertising day trips this morning in facebook

Still looking for 2 seats from Seville to Malaga Airport - have to leave round about 11:00 on the Thursday re catching 16:50 Flight to Gatwick.

Anybody help please.

Last edited:
Has anyone been able to get a Renfe train ticket linked to the app? Got a paper copy of the ticket printed but would like it on the app.

I've just downloaded the app and you sign up with the same email you used to buy tickets, scan the QR code of your tickets and they appear in the app and can be moved to your wallet

Is there a chance the flights to the above will drop in price for flying out tomorrow.

I was content with not going but now I’ve got itchy feet and feeling sorry for myself. Dying to go.

Prices are high so hopefully they drop a wee bit as it’s 24 hours til travel give or take.
There's still plenty of cheap 3/4 night package deals from Dublin to Albufeira inc flights and hotels - check out the Irish travel agencies.

I have went from gutted as passport was out of date, to coming to terms with it and missing out, to passport arrived today and trying to work out can I makes it!
If you're willing to travel to and from London Airports, then there are plenty of reasonable priced options mate.
London to Lisbon is a great option.

Has anyone booked through this girl?

Had given up on going but think I’m going to end up booking this, not sure what to do, it just seems weird booking up not through a company or anything!

Flight is full mate but there is a waiting list just DM Laura, these times have been refused by Seville Airport authorities so we are waiting to hear later today what our new flight times are

See on Ryanair it's asking me to upload Covid documentation despite the Republic of Ireland not having travel restrictions, do I just ignore that?

Quick question folks but it’s already been answered before. I got issued a ticket from Uefa and I managed to transfer the ticket no problem but I have another 2 but I’m trying to transfer another one to my mate. It says the ticket is not transferable so I’ve entered all his details including passport number and it says it’s reserved for him on my app but he’s not received it through his app. Will I have to enter the stadium with him to get around this? If worse comes to worse I can always give him my log in details for my account.

It’s allowing me to transfer one ticket but it’s the ticket that I want to keep for myself.

Last edited:
anyone on the Vueling flight from Majorca to Jerez airport arriving at 1245 on Wed? I've booked train tickets but looking to try and get in earlier by taxi or bla bla cars - has anyone booked them for transfers?

We are staying in Madrid and getting the train though first thing on Wednesday morning.

Is there any meet up planned in Madrid on the Tuesday night?

We are staying in Madrid and getting the train though first thing on Wednesday morning.

Is there any meet up planned in Madrid on the Tuesday night?

This would be good to know if there is meet up as must be a fair number there on the Tuesday. I’m the same, overnight Madrid Tuesday then train to Seville early Wednesday.

Quick question folks but it’s already been answered before. I got issued a ticket from Uefa and I managed to transfer the ticket no problem but I have another 2 but I’m trying to transfer another one to my mate. It says the ticket is not transferable so I’ve entered all his details including passport number and it says it’s reserved for him on my app but he’s not received it through his app. Will I have to enter the stadium with him to get around this? If worse comes to worse I can always give him my log in details for my account.

It’s allowing me to transfer one ticket but it’s the ticket that I want to keep for myself.
Just watch with giving your mate your details as you can't be both log in the 1 account at the same time.

Anyone still looking for a route back? I have a flight from Malaga to Gatwick, leaves Malaga at 06:55 on Thu morning, arrives Gatwick at 08:55. Just looking for the ticket price and name change costs. PM if interested.

See on the match tickets where it says Vomitory I have letters and numbers under it but on my old mans ticket he has nothing. I am Rangers end N20 and hes in F22 neutral end.

Anyone else in F22?

See on the match tickets where it says Vomitory I have letters and numbers under it but on my old mans ticket he has nothing. I am Rangers end N20 and hes in F22 neutral end.

Anyone else in F22?

Not me (F40) but in the neutral fan thread there were lots of fans in all these sections. He wont be alone.

My flights not till Wednesday with TAP, 07:25 to Seville.

Wasn’t supposed to get here till Tuesday as well but had to leave last country early due to visa issues.

For info, it’s a 4.5 hour drive to Seville of just under 8 on trains.
Thanks for getting back to me. Safe travels. I'm looking at hiring a car.

I'm assuming the one you're trying to transfer is in the Rangers end.

Tickets in the Rangers end are non-transferable.

Anyone else in F22?
Yes, I'm in F22. Ticket came via the SFA so I'm pretty confident we'll be surrounded by Scots!

Additional question...I have a qr code doe the train....does that get me straight on or do I need to queue to convert that to another ticket? Likewise do you just take your own suitcase on? Seemed to be some sort of renfe luggage check in when I walked down to scope the station earlier

Is the one that you want to transfer a mygers one? They can only be transferred if you have more than one mygers ticket.

Going by the faq you can only enter together if it's the same section too

Yes it is, I received one from Rangers via MyGers and the other one is from corporate.

As far as I'm aware the MyGers tickets are non-transferable so that'll be why you can't send it to your mate.

The only way round ( that comes to mind) is to send the one you want to keep )that can be transferred) to a second email that you can access, and then letting your mate log in with the original email on the UEFA app.

Is the one that you want to transfer a mygers one? They can only be transferred if you have more than one mygers ticket.

Going by the faq you can only enter together if it's the same section too
Yes it’s the MyGers one that I’m trying to transfer. It’s says it’s not transferable but it says it’s reserved for my mate after I’ve entered all his details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back