Magnificent photo from last night

Main Stand

Official Ticketer
F30-B8-E60-1-F6-B-4109-9-AD9-7418-CF9-CA844.png

Yet another emotional moment from last night, seeing the players going over to the fans who were there showing our gratitude.

I know some may say the fans shouldn’t be there, but still it was a lovely moment.

I was nearly greetin seeing that last night. I just hope these players know how much they mean to us and how much we are behind them.

I would give anything to be in Ibrox right now.
Can you imagine what Ibrox would be like this Saturday, or what Stadium Plastic would have been like last night!! Most of the players know already, but not all of them.

F30-B8-E60-1-F6-B-4109-9-AD9-7418-CF9-CA844.png

Yet another emotional moment from last night, seeing the players going over to the

Some on here were moaning about the fireworks last night.

That’s a great picture and I bet both the supporters there and the players/coaching staff loved every moment of it.
I put a post up last night about the moaners, offering to help their wives with a good divorce lawyer. Dont know how the good ladies cope with it, unless their as quite as a mouse in reality.

I honestly believe some in here were born 50 years old.

I really feel sorry for the players, they should be doing all this in front of the fans.

They'd have never experienced anything like it before and some of them would never experience anything like it again unless they stayed with us and we continued our success.

That’s a great picture and I bet both the supporters there and the players/coaching staff loved every moment of it.
I think the fireworks and the gathering of bears last night would have given the players just a tiny preview of what is about to hit them very soon.i personally loved and the fact the players went over tells me the players loved it

Some if the stuff I've seen written is frankly incredible.

You don't agree with it? Fair enough but to call fellow fans arseholes and the like is OTT. Had to stop myself replying because I chose to enjoy a crucial win at a crucial time in this historic season.

FWIW, I thought it was great to see.

That’s so Rangers. Anywhere everywhere!
I thought the players were great going over to applaud them. Well done all those Livi Bears. I also loved Alfie waiting for the rest to head back before gesturing to the troops.

I think the fireworks and the gathering of bears last night would have given the players just a tiny preview of what is about to hit them very soon.i personally loved and the fact the players went over tells me the players loved it

I am gutted we cannot attend games and celebrate 55’ inside the ground with management and players. The scenes would be unreal.

They genuinely do not know what they are in for. If Gerrard thought Istanbul and the aftermath of that was metal, just wait until we are crowned league Champions for the 55th time.

The next few weeks are going to be extreme emotional and we as a support deserve to enjoy every single moment of it. As do management, players, staff, directors and every one with Rangers at heart.

Back