Magnificent photo from last night

I wonder if every away game from now til the end will have the same

I thought it was great that the players went over to acknowledge them at full-time.
I know the troops shouldn’t of been there last night but you can tell the players really appreciated it, every single one gets what this title means to us all, it’s heartbreaking that these players won’t have a full, bouncing Ibrox to celebrate with, but by f@ck they’ll get a reception like no other when the stands are open up again to the best fans in the world.

Love it.

It made me think again that there is a fair few guys who have never seen outlets fans properly. Will be great for guys like Itten and Roofe to properly see the fans for real. Hopefully next season.

No doubt the SFA/SPFL will ask Rangers to request that fans stop gathering outside the grounds etc.

This could become something that happens at every game and the authorities will want to be seen doing something.

In fairness, it was Celtic fans that started it though.....

Did you think it was the gaffer belting out the songs from the stand? :))
I had the sound down because of crockpot and andy wanker so I never heard any singing and just heard Boyd at full time saying the players were coming over to applaud him.
I was like really?:rolleyes:

Love the picture, love the fireworks. Can't decide if I want title decided this week or at scum hut. Can we have win at the weekend and then annihilate them in first game as champions.

F30-B8-E60-1-F6-B-4109-9-AD9-7418-CF9-CA844.png

Yet another emotional moment from last night, seeing the players going over to the fans who were there showing our gratitude.

I know some may say the fans shouldn’t be there, but still it was a lovely moment.
That is wonderful. were the video polis there? Well done them bears

Thanks for posting that. I saw them going over to clap, but didn't see the fans (and I knew it wasn't Boydy they were clapping!)
I thought they had gone over to clap Kris Boyd and embarrassingly for me I told my old man who’s in his 70s this on the phone after the game :oops:. He said Boyds been great on tv so the players will be thanking him I don’t have the heart now to correct myself !

Yet another emotional moment from last night, seeing the players going over to the fans who were there showing our gratitude.

I know some may say the fans shouldn’t be there, but still it was a lovely moment.
No police or sharks were harmed in the making of this photo

Such a shame guys like roofe , Balogun,itten have went through a full season and wont have experienced a packed Ibrox this season ,the big european nights ,hopefully they will get to experience it next season

Shat myself when I heard the fireworks going off. As said before, WELL DONE TO THE LIVI BEARS. I can see it now on Saturday with fans at the corner gates gi'en it laldy

A taste of what's to come!

Back