Main Stand Front

Ulsterbear97

Official Ticketer
Are there any restricted view seats in main stand front around MFK or is it only main rear that has restricted view?

Does anyone know how many seats are in each row per section main stand?

Thank you. Cracking view

I’ll be up in Row Q 99. I saw on that fan pic app that there is a pillar there but I think Q may be a couple of rows in front of it

I think so. Price would probably give you a clue. My ST is £719 with no restricted view. If you’re in that ball park price wise I’d be expecting to see everything if I were you.

I think so. Price would probably give you a clue. My ST is £719 with no restricted view. If you’re in that ball park price wise I’d be expecting to see everything if I were you.
Yeah I’m paying the same. No mention of a restricted view either so I should be all good. Cheers

Trying to figure this out myself mate but can’t find a seat map anywhere
Without the page where you pick seats for sale i cant see mines either frustrating you would think there must be a link somewhere you can see the seats with numbers like when buying individual tickets :rolleyes:

Without the page where you pick seats for sale i cant see mines either frustrating you would think there must be a link somewhere you can see the seats with numbers like when buying individual tickets :rolleyes:
Got this off another thread yesterday but because certain areas are sold out it means you can’t see the seats in them

I've bought a weird season ticket this morning. Worried it was just a mistake now and it will be cancelled. It's in the Bar72 East seating area but was only £675. I take it there are seats available there that don't have access to the bar given that it's £400 cheaper than the advertised price and half the price that the intended price increases will take it to?

I've bought a weird season ticket this morning. Worried it was just a mistake now and it will be cancelled. It's in the Bar72 East seating area but was only £675. I take it there are seats available there that don't have access to the bar given that it's £400 cheaper than the advertised price and half the price that the intended price increases will take it to?
Not a mistake,that is the right price.
There are fewer seats in the new Lounge72 so the seats at the edges are priced on par with the rest of The Sandy Jardine rear as those seats are no longer hospitality seating.

Not a mistake,that is the right price.
There are fewer seats in the new Lounge72 so the seats at the edges are priced on par with the rest of The Sandy Jardine rear as those seats are no longer hospitality seating.

What about existing ST holders in these seats? We are in line with the Copland penalty spot so consider ours at the edge, definitely still in hospitality seating.

What about existing ST holders in these seats? We are in line with the Copland penalty spot so consider ours at the edge, definitely still in hospitality seating.
My mate went on and bought one,second row seat number 200 and something,cost £675,he queried the price and was told that was correct price as seat was no longer hospitality/VIP seating.

MFP is my favourite bit in the stadium, best view to see the whole pitch IMO and where my ticket was for I could stand up.

My mate went on and bought one,second row seat number 200 and something,cost £675,he queried the price and was told that was correct price as seat was no longer hospitality/VIP seating.

Really strange. We have a mate wanting into Club72, I was told last week no seats available. I would’ve thought the club would look to maximise revenue on these seats. Was also previously told capacity wasn’t an issue with the new lounge set up. I bet a few folk would’ve been happy to drop to standard seating prices and keep their seat in Bar72, minus hospitality.

On the plus side, bar service might be better with fewer folk!

Really strange. We have a mate wanting into Club72, I was told last week no seats available. I would’ve thought the club would look to maximise revenue on these seats. Was also previously told capacity wasn’t an issue with the new lounge set up. I bet a few folk would’ve been happy to drop to standard seating prices and keep their seat in Bar72, minus hospitality.

Yeah,Heard seats had been re-jigged in new set up.

This was from available seats last week-

Yeah,Heard- the numbers had been reduced in new set up.
This was from available seats last week-

Yeah I had that seat in my basket but couldn’t buy as obviously wasn’t on a waiting list. The guy that wants in is an existing ST holder so wasn’t on list either. Wonder how many it’s reduced by.

Yeah,time will tell exactly what the new setup is.
As you say,not great for those who enjoyed their seats in there and are now maybe having to go elsewhere.

Yeah,time will tell exactly what the new setup is.
As you say,not great for those who enjoyed their seats in there and are now maybe having to go elsewhere.

Conscious taking the thread OT but in the ‘old’ pricing structure we paid less as we are not central. Wonder what the cut off point is and if people will be relocated. Interesting.

What the! When I looked yesterday, only club deck or family section was available. Now seats all over main available i chose back of club deck as it was my only option :(

Back