Major Police Investigation At Ibrox!

The tadger was commentating when i was a kid decades ago!! Just wish he would shut the f.uck up and retire.

To be fair I thought they were both poor tonight Alex Rae is supposed to be one of us if only he could show more belief I know it’s supposed to be impartial but cmon it was so doom and gloom.

I’d have Ian Archer in front of him
What a pathetic nation we have become
The more they get their grubby mits on us the further we fall

I’d have Ian Archer in front of him
What a pathetic nation we have become
The more they get their grubby mits on us the further we fall
To be fair I thought they were both poor tonight Alex Rae is supposed to be one of us if only he could show more belief I know it’s supposed to be impartial but cmon it was so doom and gloom.
You could at Least hear from Rae he was gutted how things where going at 2-0 down and his excitement when the goals went in.

Aye braga were fantastic and had some good chances but the way that maclean was banging on your have thought we'd never ventured out of our 18 yard box. If the score at half time had been 4 3 to braga nobody could have complained. For the neutral I bet it was a good game to watch

Drury and Beglin are excellent, they were on the Arsenal game last night I noticed on the highlights, took me back to the run in 2008.

Some amazing commentaries ‘...and you know what, Manchester may not be big enough!!’

I'm glad it wasn't just me! Rob McLean was about as impartial as the failed social worker. Nearly in tears when the Famous took the lead. Gimp.

Drury and Beglin are excellent, they were on the Arsenal game last night I noticed on the highlights, took me back to the run in 2008.

Some amazing commentaries ‘...and you know what, Manchester may not be big enough!!’
Beglins comments about the Bears singing something like, "Just listen to that" and they sat in silence as we sang the Cry was no surrender.

Very funny but I wonder if uefa will be charging us because of those bin bags on the pitch. Wouldn't surprise me at all
Surely someone could have run on the pitch and collected them when there was a break in play? Some of the bags lasted 90 minutes.

I nearly switched off. Listening to McLean you would have thought Braga were Barcelona. Every time something went wrong for us you could hear the glee in his voice. You would have thought his dog had died when we equalised never mind the winner. He then spent the remaining minutes reminding everyone that the ‘game could turn again’ Desperate for them to score again. He’s as bad as Crocker and Walker, if not worse.

Sounded like Eeyore when we equalised, why cant we have someone With a bit of passion,.
The English commentators are partisan with their clubs in Europe, to an outsider listening to that last night it must seem bizarre that a Scottish commentator sounds as if his dog has died.

Rob McLean was so happy when they went two up.
I had to turn the commentary off at one point. The negativity over everything Rangers were doing was in overdrive. What he should have been saying is that Rangers are up against a bloody good team that are forcing us into making errors but, you know what, Rangers arent playing too badly and are showing signs they can do some damage. And that was just the first half !

Maclean is another hater....girfuy....Alex Rae must have been over the moon at time up. KT was delighted in the studio.
Alex was going along with Mcleans shite early on though, I suppose ingratiating himself for a job return game. At least it wasnt a rhabid Tim doing co-commentary.

I nearly switched off. Listening to McLean you would have thought Braga were Barcelona. Every time something went wrong for us you could hear the glee in his voice. You would have thought his dog had died when we equalised never mind the winner. He then spent the remaining minutes reminding everyone that the ‘game could turn again’ Desperate for them to score again. He’s as bad as Crocker and Walker, if not worse.
Just seeing your post after passing my own thoughts. And to think poor Tom Millar gets its tough on RTV for not being 'professional' enough. Is McLean professional enough for Tom's critics I wonder ?

Just seeing your post after passing my own thoughts. And to think poor Tom Millar gets its tough on RTV for not being 'professional' enough. Is McLean professional enough for Tom's critics I wonder ?
Well said sir. Wee Tom might not be the best commentator but he’s one of us...a fan with a microphone!!! I’d take him any day of the week over McLean and all of the other Savile sympathisers.

Well said sir. Wee Tom might not be the best commentator but he’s one of us...a fan with a microphone!!! I’d take him any day of the week over McLean and all of the other Savile sympathisers.
I don't expect MacLean to act like a fan of Rangers, but I also don't expect him to act like a fan of foreign opposition that we are playing.
Rangers were certainly being exposed at the back, which he never stopped mentioning, but equally, we were exposing the Braga defence and he barely acknowledged it.
Eventually, it was our ability to expose them at the back that would turn the game in our favour, yet, beforehand, he totally ignored this as a possibility.

Last edited:
Back