Make a bold/controversial prediction about rest of season.

1 out of 2, not bad @Coza ! :D

I was thinking about that post a lot lately. Glad you bumped it. I had a longer reply typed out then skimmed it right down. I predicted us to stumble to the league by 4-6 points and them to go very deep in Conference League maybe even winning it.

Basically the polar opposite of what has happened. They’ve stumbled to the league by a narrow margin and we’ve torn europe up.

Changing your name to Nostradamus tonight if this comes off?
I remember making this post as a laugh at the time - hence the Boydy cheeser.

It was only once we made the semi-finals that it started to creep back into the back of my mind. I was hoping not to see the post again until after the game to be honest.

Gutted is an understatement. :(

I remember making this post as a laugh at the time - hence the Boydy cheeser.

It was only once we made the semi-finals that it started to creep back into the back of my mind. I was hoping not to see the post again until after the game to be honest.

Gutted is an understatement. :(

Sorry. My bad. Gutted also.

But the idea back then that we would have come so close would have been absolutely ridiculous. And if we had been asked back then that we would have had this adventure but know that we would lose out on penalties at the last... We'd still have taken it.

It was painful, but we only felt the pain because we were so full of life! And I'd take that sort of pain every year. To play in a European final and lose is harsh. But infinitely better than getting humped in the early rounds.

Back