Make Hagi Captain

people saying arfield, he wont even be a starter, hes no the best option in any position, but he can do us a turn in a few positions, rotation player

Too early for me too but I see and understand the reason behind the post. Fist pumping and getting the crowd up v Braga is exactly what we want and need as a support. We have not had a real captain since Barry Ferguson and it shows on the pitch. That is what I think we need to sign this summer or we have a problem, a ball winning central midfielder to takes no shit, a classy player that will demand the best ala Souness when he arrived. I know I would be in the minority but would be happy to go with the current squad with this mountain in place. Pay the money/wages to get the best possible player for this position.

Just don't see Hagi being the inspirational type figure we need when things aren't going our way.

Too early for me too but I see and understand the reason behind the post. Fist pumping and getting the crowd up v Braga is exactly what we want and need as a support. We have not had a real captain since Barry Ferguson and it shows on the pitch. That is what I think we need to sign this summer or we have a problem, a ball winning central midfielder to takes no shit, a classy player that will demand the best ala Souness when he arrived. I know I would be in the minority but would be happy to go with the current squad with this mountain in place. Pay the money/wages to get the best possible player for this position.
There's been a lot of talk about Lewis Ferguson but I'd take Paddy McNair anyday over him. Hard big cnut and a good footballer. Big bluenose too.

Ryan jack for me. Although hagi has a huge role to play hopefully he plays central where he looks best, him and kent will tear teams apart with a defent pre season under their belts

people saying arfield, he wont even be a starter, hes no the best option in any position, but he can do us a turn in a few positions, rotation player
Arfield, Jack and Davis can't play 60+ games a season. We need to be smart with how we use them and not burn them out again. Need another two good midfielders like McNair and Majer. Sell Kamara, Doc etc. Loan out Ross Mc see what he's like with a full season behind him before we let him go. Rotate the midfield regularly keeping everyone match fit and fresh.

There's been a lot of talk about Lewis Ferguson but I'd take Paddy McNair anyday over him. Hard big cnut and a good footballer. Big bluenose too.
I meant I wanted us to really push the boat out .... its a one off chance to stop 10 in a row. A world class central midfielder. Maybe out of contract somewhere.

I want 11 captains on the pitch not just 1.

It matters not a jot who does the coin toss.

Hagi has not done enough in a Rangers Jersey or in his footballing career to merit it.

He hasn’t even signed yet and has only played a handful of games and he’s our saviour? Mental. Heed the lesson with Kent who looked great on loan, less so since he signed.

those posters praising him just now will be the same ones on his back if he has a few bad games. We’ve seen that over and over with other players.
I never criticised Kent I fully expect young players to be inconsistent. I think Hagi is special and being captain is nothing new to him.

What is mental though is going another season with Tav as captain. OR making Jack captain when his knees cant hack a full season.

I think the reality is if Tav stays he’ll be captain. If he goes unless we bring in someone who is already an experienced captain then Gerrard would give it to Goldson. I would go for Ryan Jack.

Hagi has alot to offer. I don't think making him captain right now is the best idea. Tav is just not a rangers captain. I would hand it to Ryan Jack for next season

Back