Malaga bound Bears

Don’t mind doing some digging boys

22ca5bc234309928e8f0a6212dc67880.gif

We are flying into Malaga via Barcelona and trying to find the best way to get to Seville from Malaga,think there is a train which is just under 2 hours

our flight arrives in Malaga at 17.05 on the 17th so thinking better to get a hotel and travel to seville on the day of the game

decisions decisions

Staying in benalmadena sunday to friday , would rather get back after the game 4 of us going , getting the train at 6.43am on wednesday gets there at 8.37am

Also staying in Malaga, me and my son traveling through for the game Wednesday then heading back so,e time after the game. Would appreciate the heads up if anyone is organising a bus

We’re flying into Almeria and staying in Malaga.

Anyone know of any supporter buses heading back into Malaga from Seville after the final?
I think I will be arriving in Almeira on Wednesday at 0930. Any idea how to get to Seville as quick as possible? Rather not hire a car. Cheers

yeah train from malaga to seville

Leaving Málaga María Zambrano 18:18 arriving at 2013 Sevilla-Santa Justa

I class that as evening not night :shh:

No such trains for later arrivals like me B-D

I think I will be arriving in Almeira on Wednesday at 0930. Any idea how to get to Seville as quick as possible? Rather not hire a car. Cheers
Almeria to malaga alone is about 4hrs by bus. Then a couple of hours train to seville. Bit of a trek

When we played in Seville back in 2009/10 Champs League, we travelled from Benalmadena on a Rangers bus from the Tartan Bar. Queen Street True Blues ran a bus same route. The Mrs said 'yeh that was a great trip, remember we got a taxi back to Benalmadena", no we didn't, we got the same supporters bus back.

When we played in Seville back in 2009/10 Champs League, we travelled from Benalmadena on a Rangers bus from the Tartan Bar. Queen Street True Blues ran a bus same route. The Mrs said 'yeh that was a great trip, remember we got a taxi back to Malaga", no we didn't, we got the same supporters back.
Maybe you did :oops:

I’m looking at car hire. No trains - flight arrives 8pm
for those thinking of this also, we have turned this trip into a weeks holiday and i booked a car for the week from malaga airport (were staying in benalmadena) - 120 quid for the week ...... going to use this to drive to Seville on the 18th, as could not get any early train times ?? the car will be dumped somewhere in Seville for the day ;-)

Add me to the number of bears in Malaga. Tuesday night should be good, but still working out how to get back to Malaga from Seville after the game.

2 of us flying in to Madrid and getting train down to Malaga.

Would take 2 places on any bus running to Seville and back.

5 of us arriving into Malaga midnight Tue into Wed. Still looking at getting to Seville early Wednesday and back after the game to our digs.

We'll bring the tunes with us!!!

Back