Malaga bound Bears

Quick check using Hoppa £723.20 based on 20 people leaving Seville 2.30 am for Malaga Airport.

£36 a head and a hat for the driver. Bargain
If this goes ahead I’d be keen for two return? Our flight isn’t into Malaga until 830 Wednesday morning so might need to get the train up to Seville.

Two of us in Torremolinos from the Sunday to the Saturday morning, hoping for a bus from the area. Don't really fancy spending the night in Seville train station albeit I'll accept that if we win:))

Me and my old man flying into Malaga from Liverpool on Tuesday night. Fly back to Liverpool on Friday morning. Will take 2 seats on any bus going from Malaga area to Seville and back on the day of the game.

Alternatively will happily share a taxi back after the game with others to split the costs. Done a quick search and a taxi from Seville to Malaga was roughly around £200.

Would be interested in a bus for about 6 to and from Seville to Malaga on the Wednesday if there’s any getting organised!

Just booked Lyon to Malaga Tuesday - Friday for 154 euros if it helps anyone looking for flights via Lyon.
Head said no as so much to do for summer season but heart said .......... we know the rest!

Me and my old man flying into Malaga from Liverpool on Tuesday night. Fly back to Liverpool on Friday morning. Will take 2 seats on any bus going from Malaga area to Seville and back on the day of the game.

Alternatively will happily share a taxi back after the game with others to split the costs. Done a quick search and a taxi from Seville to Malaga was roughly around £200.
i would happily spilt costs as i am traveling solo haha

Malaga sounds like a busy place for bears need an army of buses by the sounds of it

As mentioned earlier I booked public transport but I'd happily kick it into touch if anyone is organising buses from Malaga/Benalmadena/Torremelinos just to get back after the game.

Looks like early morning trains on Wednesday from Malaga to Seville are sold out. Maybe look at car hire option.

If I had the fuzziest idea how to arrange this I would :D just someone please sort this and tell me where to send the money

Fly into Malaga on the Tuesday so 2 of us looking for transport to Seville on the Wednesday and then need to get back to Malaga after the game for the 7.35 am flight Malaga to Manchester Thursday morning

Also more than happy to take 2 seats on the bus if it’s sorted train times seem too be murder and I tried the bus from the rangers bar in benalmadena but it was full within minutes

Took a gamble (now paid off) and booked very cheap flights/accommodation after the Red Star game. I'm on the Luton to Malaga flight Tuesday leaving at 08.40 arrive 12.35

Return Friday early hours leaving Malaga 00.50 arrive 02.35 (then flying up to Glasgow first Luton flight on Saturday morning for the Scots Cup Final, returning last flight Sunday night)

Willing to share any travel costs to Seville on Wednesday and if need be, can either come back to Malaga after the game or anytime on the Thursday.

I managed to book a cheap hostel in Malaga for the Tuesday night and one in Seville Wed night if needed?

Know I have next to NO chance of getting a match ticket but after surviving COVID (touch and go at one stage) last summer with 3 hospital stays, second one Intensive Care - I just HAVE to be in Spain for the Gers reaching another European Final - it might be the last in my lifetime !!

Thankfully 99.99% recovered now.

Luton Loyal

Booking.com has a taxi/minibus service on its webpage. I just done a quick search and you can get a 16 seater minibus from Malaga to Seville and back for around £1200, works out £75 a head. Needs to be paid in full up front though. I put in times of 12 noon departure from Malaga and a 1am departure from Seville. That's with no stops etc so if that's required it might bump the price up but it's a good starting point. Might be worthwhile getting a WhatsApp group set up for those that are interested and getting something like this booked.

Won't let me PM you mate but I'd be interested X2

Booking.com has a taxi/minibus service on its webpage. I just done a quick search and you can get a 16 seater minibus from Malaga to Seville and back for around £1200, works out £75 a head. Needs to be paid in full up front though. I put in times of 12 noon departure from Malaga and a 1am departure from Seville. That's with no stops etc so if that's required it might bump the price up but it's a good starting point. Might be worthwhile getting a WhatsApp group set up for those that are interested and getting something like this booked.

I'm interested looking for 4 seats if it goes ahead.

We are arriving in malaga Monday night 2330 and booked an airbnb in the city for 1 night close to the late pubs. Was hoping to see news of a bus but we ended up booking the 1320 train to seville on the tues and on first train back on the Thurs 55 a head.

Back