Malaga bound Bears

5 of us arriving into Malaga on Monday night. Train through to Seville on the Tuesday at 14:15, then the train back to Malaga at 8am on the Thursday.
Hope Malaga is busy with bears on the Monday night.

Aye we'll be the same hoping for x3 ideally the Wednesday early from Malaga

5 of us arriving into Malaga on Monday night. Train through to Seville on the Tuesday at 14:15, then the train back to Malaga at 8am on the Thursday.
Hope Malaga is busy with bears on the Monday night.
We're on that train to Seville too.

Not a chance in hell I'd be in any fit state to get a train back at 8am though. Good luck with that.

FBS

We're on that train to Seville too.

Not a chance in hell I'd be in any fit state to get a train back at 8am though. Good luck with that.

FBS
Better problems to have I suppose haha. It’s not gonna be easy, but we need that train to get our flights outta Malaga (to Luton-Glasgow).

Anyone heading from Malaga to Seville Tuesday night?

Doesn’t seem to be many options

We've booked the train from malaga to seville, wednesday morning 9.10am. Just going to stay in seville the night of the final

Was looking at car hire myself, dunno if I fancy the journey myself though as mates area struggling for reasonably priced Seville digs

I’m keeping options open. Rumours of buses as well to Seville being organised so that’s preferred option.

Ideally I’d like to be in Seville Tue night but may need to bus it Wed

Looking at flight to Almeria on Tuesday Morning and hiring a motor. Flying back Thursday. Would anyone want to share costs on some fuel? Will be arriving in Almeria at 0930 on the Gatwick flight and probably driving straight to Seville. Looking at £200 for the motor so if anyone wants to jump in, it will be good for the costs.

Last edited:
I've got digs in Malaga so looking for a way back there late Wednesday/early Thursday. I'll probably get a public bus through to Seville on Wednesday morning.
Exact same as me mate, hoping to get back to Malaga after the game or early bus/train next morning.

Will get a taxi worse case scenario

Should be enough of us here could sort something out
I was talked into taking my 10 year old as well as my 22 year old. So I'm now very keen to nail down a way of getting back to Malaga. Prior to that development I wasn't really bothered how or when I got there. B-D

Back