Malaga bound Bears

Anyone booked on a bus with this Malaga-agp guy on Facebook? Looking to confirm he is on the level. He has created a Facebook group called Malaga Seville Transfers or something.

Anyone able to confirm?

Cancelled my airport transfers upon reading this thread that’s there’s a train station close to Malaga airport . Anyone know if you need to book these trains in advance or is it just pay on the train . Looked on Trainline but wasn’t showing
I booked mine online via train line but did so last week so not sure if that means the train is full if not showing. I am on the 0643 tomorrow. Stuck in Seville overnight mind you as my return train not until 0650.

I have a spare seat on a coach leaving Torreblanca train station, Fuengieola at 9am on Wed, returning 1am Thursday.

I'm getting into malaga at half 11 on Wednesday, trying to sort travel across to Seville if anyone has a space or knows of!

Arrive at 14:00 tomorrow barring any delays, train booked to Seville at 16:28. Hoping that’s plenty time to get to the station. Having visions of passport control being chaos and the flight being delayed.

Have just booked up tonight & might have to cancel it!

I can't see any public transport available to get to Seville on time. Nightmare all the trains are full

Plaza de la Merced or Plaza de la Constitution?

Posted above about Vox Sports Bar. There's also Shakespeare pub and Camden Lock pub.

But if we want to take over a square Plaza de la Merced or Plaza de la Constitution are good shouts.
Not much in the way of pubs in Plaza de la Constitution. Plenty restaurants in the side streets just off it.
Plaza de la Merced has four or five bar/restaurants facing into the square.
Think Merced would be the better.

2 completely different answers
If you are going into the centre of Malaga by train you buy a ticket at the machines just inside the station. There is an option to press to change the language to English. It’s very simple to buy a ticket either by cash or card.
If you are going to the city centre choose Malaga Centro destination button.
If you are going to the train station to get a train to Seville choose Maria Zambrano as your destination.
When you go through the ticket barriers take the down escalator on the left. The right hand one is for Fuengirola which is in the opposite direction.
Trains run every twenty minutes in both directions.
The bus station is across the road from the Maria Zambrano station

Have just booked up tonight & might have to cancel it!

I can't see any public transport available to get to Seville on time. Nightmare all the trains are full

I had to change on my journey. I had to do Madrid-Cordoba-Seville as all the direct ones were full so have a look and see if you can split your journey

If you are going into the centre of Malaga by train you buy a ticket at the machines just inside the station. There is an option to press to change the language to English. It’s very simple to buy a ticket either by cash or card.
If you are going to the city centre choose Malaga Centro destination button.
If you are going to the train station to get a train to Seville choose Maria Zambrano as your destination.
When you go through the ticket barriers take the down escalator on the left. The right hand one is for Fuengirola which is in the opposite direction.
Trains run every twenty minutes in both directions.
The bus station is across the road from the Maria Zambrano station
My hotel is 500 metres from Maria Zambrano. Thanks for help

Anyone got any spare spaces left on buses from Malaga on Wednesday (and back after the game)?

Are taxis easy to get at the airport? Will be looking for a 5/6 min journey to our hotel
Uber from airport to hotel in Torremelinos. Arrived after 8 minutes, then took 11 minutes to get to the hotel. €14.95. There were loads of taxis outside the airport as well.

Landing into malaga at 14:10 tomorrow. Have a minibus booked Malaga airport into sevilla one way.
4 Seats available, 40 each.

Last edited:
Where's everyone heading tonight for a swally/ sash bash? I land in Malaga at 23:00, tempted to head straight out after dumping my bag at my digs.

For anyone going into Malaga Centro station from Torremolinos or Benelmadena Arroya de Miel, when you come off the train you will see ticket barriers straight ahead and also to your left. Go through the ones straight ahead. This will take you through the tunnel under the river.
When you exit the station via the escalator walk straight ahead to the bridge turn right for about twenty yards then cross the main road. Turn left for about 400 yards and you will come to the bottom of the Latinos which is the main pedestrianised shopping street. If you walk to the top of the Latinos you will arrive at the Plaza de la Constitution.
Take the road which leads off from the right hand corner, this will take you towards the Plazza Merced( follow tourist signs for Picasso’s House) about 15 minutes walk.

For anyone going into Malaga Centro station from Torremolinos or Benelmadena Arroya de Miel, when you come off the train you will see ticket barriers straight ahead and also to your left. Go through the ones straight ahead. This will take you through the tunnel under the river.
When you exit the station via the escalator walk straight ahead to the bridge turn right for about twenty yards then cross the main road. Turn left for about 400 yards and you will come to the bottom of the Latinos which is the main pedestrianised shopping street. If you walk to the top of the Latinos you will arrive at the Plaza de la Constitution.
Take the road which leads off from the right hand corner, this will take you towards the Plazza Merced( follow tourist signs for Picasso’s House) about 15 minutes walk.
Couple of typos in above “Latinos” should read LARIOS.
“Turn left for about 400 yards” should read turn RIGHT for 400 yards”
Sorry.

What a laugh that was last night. 10 German bombers was brilliant. The bar service needs upped though some thirsty bears here.

The big titted goth girl and her flamboyantly gay colleague were run off their feet.

He was stressed but she didn’t care.

Still looking for a seat to and from Seville if anyone knows of any spaces.

I'm in the city centre, been guys there on the bevy since 11, all good fun, no problems! I went to the beach, pacing myself! Ready to join the party now though!! WATP

It was a long ,and a great day for us in marced plaza a wee 10 hour session at my age is my limit . Just ask your maw

Back