Malaga vs Deportivo- 2nd Leg Play offs

DeeGer10

Malaga vs Depor on Premier Sports 2

0-0 after 30 mins played. Depor lead 4-2 from
first leg.

Scottish lad Jack Harper playing for Malaga, I believe he’s a free agent after this season being linked with Getafe though.

Do their playoffs work the same as England, 2-legged semis then a single game final?

Best chance for Mallorca is depor to get through
Won 1 and lost 1 against both of them.
Mallorca have done really well given the chaos of the last few years and only gaining promotion through a playoff last season.
I'd love to see them back in La Liga, just a shame they can't pass Villarreal on the way up.

Won 1 and lost 1 against both of them.
Mallorca have done really well given the chaos of the last few years and only gaining promotion through a playoff last season.
I'd love to see them back in La Liga, just a shame they can't pass Villarreal on the way up.
8 of the players who started last week won them promotion last season

Smashing game so far, dominated by the home side, but Depor are not out of it. Just read that Mallorca are going for successive promotions. Some achievement if they pull this off.

Just read that away goals don’t count and if it’s still a draw at the end of extra time then the team who placed higher in the league ( Mallorca) will go up.

Mallorca promoted, pitch invasion, Rafa Nadal a happy chappy. Should be a worthwhile visit for British footy sun worshippers next season.

Back