Mallorca v athletic Bilbao

Frajo

I'm on holiday in Majorca and was looking to take in this game on Friday night. Anyone been before? is it just a case of buying tickets at the stadium ? Price ? It's not far in a taxi from where I'm staying. Asked for advice at my hotel but no one had a clue. Any help would be very much appreciated.

I googled Real Mallorca and the link from their English section on tickets brings you to here:

RCD Tickets

I can’t see them not selling tickets on the day, they wouldn’t sell out the ground. And with the number of casual tourists around I very much doubt there’s ‘members only’ tickets.

There’s probably a phone number on the website of you’re not sure and want to check mate.

Enjoy, I was in Playa de Palma a fortnight ago but the missus didn’t want to go and it was a reasonable distance from the San Moix anyways

I went to Mallorca v Barca a good few years ago and it was a day trip through the hotel we were stayed In,it was expensive but it was a good day out.

I’m in Mallorca again next month and Mallorca are at home to Real Madrid the weekend I’m there,again it’s very expensive but I’m very tempted to go

Probably get a comp off a socio for cheap, 9/10 Spanish grounds people sell them by the ticket office.

Love the bargaining with them out there as they usually have loads of tickets but no sod to sell them to!
Bought two season tickets off a boy at the play off game in June. I got the drift of that he was coming to the turnstile with me I go through and hand the card back. But trying to get him to write the seat number ect down was a bit of a carry on but we got there

I'm on holiday in Majorca and was looking to take in this game on Friday night. Anyone been before? is it just a case of buying tickets at the stadium ? Price ? It's not far in a taxi from where I'm staying. Asked for advice at my hotel but no one had a clue. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Funnily enough I’m going to this with a few mates. One of them lives over there so went to the TO during the week and bought us the tickets. Cheapest he could get were the 30 euro ones but TO printed and gave him there and then.

Plenty available so you won’t have an issue picking one up either from the TO or someone reselling

I've bought tickets before for a La Liga game the day of the match, so it's not one of these countries that make it difficult. Just turn up in plenty of time and you will get one no problem.

Bought two season tickets off a boy at the play off game in June. I got the drift of that he was coming to the turnstile with me I go through and hand the card back. But trying to get him to write the seat number ect down was a bit of a carry on but we got there

I had that in the Biris end at Sevilla, just walks up scans the card and says go in and then buggers off! All in front of Coppers, Stewards end etc..

Anybody going to Mallorca game easiest way is take a taxi to the ground.I usually park the car somewhere and take a taxi. Play off game in June 9pm ko wife was with me I thought just get there early and park. All goes to plan before the game. After it different story turns into a free for all with cars.they don't drive in the dark they just aim and go. One way streets around the ground mean nothing either

Back