Malmö tickets

Craigb2108

With the home leg v Malmö only 9 days away, when do we expect the ticket allocation announcement and ballot?

while rangers say they expect a full house.. sturgeons not formally confirming the end of restrictions until 1 day prior to the game. I can’t see this having enough time to enable the full stadium

Think she’s due to make the announcement on Tuesday afternoon so hopefully we’re good to go straight after she confirms we’re allowed a full house
She’s due to confirm on the day of the game. The circumstances are unprecedented however the club must have a plan on how to get information over to us ASAP to give as many fans the time to sort their travel etc.

Can see it being increased to maybe 30k for Malmö at home and it being agreed in the middle of next week so plenty of time for ballot etc.
I’m assuming people who ticked the box for all home games on CCCS will get priority?

Last edited:
Can see it being increased to maybe 30k for Malmö at home and it being agreed in the kiddie if next week so plenty of time for ballot etc.
I’m assuming people who ticked the box for all home games on CCCS will get priority?
Would think that they would be given priority, wonder how many have ticket that box on the cccs

People who ticked the CCCS box will get priority. Any tickets left will, IMO, go on sale in a first come first served basis to the rest of the season ticket holders

Last edited:
People who ticked the CCCS box will get priority. Any tickets left will, IMO, go on sale in a first come first served basis to the rest of the season ticket holders
Just like the friendlies :))

The option to sign up to the cccs should have been closed by now. It will now likely be swamped by the folk who don't want to commit unless it was glamorous enough game for them.

Carnage awaits.

Fully expect the club to start charging cccs members within a few hours of any announcement :))
( If we’ve to sit in season ticket seats )

Fully expect the club to start charging cccs members within a few hours of any announcement :))
( If we’ve to sit in season ticket seats )
If there has to be any ballot it should be done by section. Free seating upgrades should not be an option.

Edit: not applicable for cccs

Mind we got in EL groups and got an email ten minutes after game haha
The qualifier against Maribor email came after the full-time against Osijek as the 1st leg was the following week

Mind 2018/19 email for EL group stage was the Friday night?, payment was due to taken the Monday and the 1st home game wasn't for a month, Club 1872 got involved and it delayed for 10 days or so

The qualifier against Maribor email came after the full-time against Osijek as the 1st leg was the following week

Mind 2018/19 email for EL group stage was the Friday night?, payment was due to taken the Monday and the 1st home game wasn't for a month, Club 1872 got involved and it delayed for 10 days or so
You’re probably right mate. I just paid it at time but understood people being annoyed

Rangers have stated a few
times now publicly what they expect to happen, realistically i don’t see us past 35k for Malmö and a full house by end of month

I don’t get it
She (and the dentist) have said there will be no restrictions for this game.
Rangers have said that’s the way they are progressing
Case numbers are under control / falling.
Why is this even a question?
where are you seeing this? the announcement isn’t until 3rd, with the restrictions potentially changing 9th

Hopefully a full capacity.
I'm interested to see what will happen if we make the group stages.
How will rangers look to sell these tickets this time around if we aren't yet back to full capacity (wouldn't surprise me with nippy)
Or even if we do get to full capacity but there's still a risk that things could be reduced again if numbers rise.
Not sure it wouldn't be right to sell a 3 match package if there's still a good chance we won't get in to all 3 games.

Can see it being increased to maybe 30k for Malmö at home and it being agreed in the middle of next week so plenty of time for ballot etc.
If she sticks by 9th August for lifting restrictions then everyone should be allowed in. I thought it interesting in Stewart Robertson's interview he suggested it still wasn't certain we could have a full house against Malmo.

I guess our support need to be prepared for it. The fact its QR codes for tickets now is really good for situations like this and it’s working well so far.

We’ll have plenty time to sell the extra tickets after the expected announcement and I’d expect it to be maximum attendance as we’ll likely need a result.

It’s going to be an incredible atmosphere provding an absolute worse case scenario of already being as good as out of the tie.

I guess our support need to be prepared for it. The fact its QR codes for tickets now is really good for situations like this and it’s working well so far.

We’ll have nearly 24 hours to sell the extra tickets after the expected announcement and I’d expect it to be maximum attendance as we’ll likely need a result.

It’s going to be an incredible atmosphere provding an absolute worse case scenario of already being as good as out of the tie.
The home leg is on the 10th ? A week after the announcement.

Back