MOTM Poll Malmö v Rangers - 18:00 Tuesday - Premier Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not gonna go down the criticism road here, we've done ourselves with 2 minutes of pathetic defending. They aren't very good, we've been dreadful. I'm not happy that Lundstram and Arfield have stayed on, both have been awful.

We've looked leggy since the hour mark. A crazy two minutes is giving us a mountain to climb in second leg. Still feel it can be done

He looks nothing like the imposing midfielder I thought we were getting, he's been poor tonight hut then he is not alone.

Gerrard's cup woes are no longer just domestic as this will be his first defeat in his 20th European qualifier.
I agree but it's our so called defenders that we're missing when called on tonight, it never fails to amaze me the way certain players, one of which you can't talk about causes us goals lost.

Where did I blame Morelos. I said, CL is more important than him having a holiday

He didn’t play for Colombia so didn’t need to be allowed time off

Actually, legally he did. You don't need to like it but he is legally entitled to a minimum number of weeks off.

It will be fkn criminal if we go out to this mob. They are nobodies.

We need to get out of this without losing a third, and hope for a full house Ibrox and an early goal.

The difference here is the couple of half chances in the first half not been taken. At this level you need to take at least one .

Changes the game

I sad to report we are not good enough obviously for this level if we can't beat good/,solid if unspectacular team like this !

Can't believe the slating the players are taking. It's a step up in quality for a few of them (Wright, Lundstram, Itten at least). Aside from 2 mental minutes we've not been out of the game. We can take this mob at home.

Some people genuinely believe Goldson’s one of the best CBs we’ve had in recent times as well

Last season was the exception, 18/19, 19/20 and this seasons showing is the real Goldson. Mistake in the first half, mistake against Livi too

He’s a decent player but he’s always got a mistake in him and he’s cost us big time in the biggest match we’ve had in years
I like Goldson. But that defence got shown up big time at moments in Europe the past 2 years.

This mob are dead in their feet. We have played as bad as we have in over a year but still confident we will go through the tie.

It will be fkn criminal if we go out to this mob. They are nobodies.

We need to get out of this without losing a third, and hope for a full house Ibrox and an early goal.
Horrible cants, but like Slavia the end justifies the means and they don’t care how they win

Back