MOTM Poll Malmö v Rangers - 18:00 Tuesday - Premier Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will be a tough tie but winnable if we play to our strengths.
I'd take a draw tonight and win the tie at Ibrox.
In saying that I fancy us to sneak a 1 goal win tonight.

Itten is starting tonight I would put money on it.
SG has said that he was using the squad over the next week with certain positions in mind and Big Ced has looked good in pre-season, he will score tonight.

Gerrard did hint in pre season about change in formation for certain games

Probably unlikely but for me I would go 4-1-4-1 tonight

McGregor

Patterson Goldson , Helander , Barisic

Davis

Tav , Lundstram , Arfield , Kent

Sakala
No chance imo - we can’t experiment in a game of this magnitude. Two from Arfield / Hagi / Aribo / Wright and one from Sakala / Itten only real doubts for me.

And let me guess, your source for this is the mainstream media in Scotland. The same media we are told are absolutely vital to holding Rangers to account. The same fcukers who don't know the basics about European football. What a laugh.
Not sure where I saw it but glad he’s included.

Not sure where I saw it but glad he’s included.
Basically ignore everything and anything from Scottish "journos", they haven't got a clue.

Despite a few sources running that nonsense story every man and his dog on here knew Patterson didn't need naming in that list because he's young/homegrown

Its actually embarrassing how little sports "journalists" in Scotland know about the sports they follow. Yet bizarrely a few on here think they are vital to a fully functioning Rangers - for no apparent reason.

Bigoted journos printing malicious lies = strong Rangers and accountable board. Somehow.

Auctioneers might be worth trying.

Thanks for the suggestion, at times it is so hard to get into places now because of covid limits.

There might be some people so desperate to watch rangers games in a pub that they have to watch them in a celtic pub. Someone would have to be really desperate to do that.

Just got my Tena for Men CL qualifier panty wetter protectors :))

Hate these games. So much at stake - nerves get shredded to f.uck :eek::))

No chance imo - we can’t experiment in a game of this magnitude. Two from Arfield / Hagi / Aribo / Wright and one from Sakala / Itten only real doubts for me.

Wouldn't say Patterson starting is too much of a risk tbh . He's played in Europe before and Gerrrad did hint at they had been working on different options in shape . More than likely Arfield and Wright will start but Gerrrad does like a surprise inclusion from time to time - Barker at the midden in October, Jones away in Denmark.

Wouldn't shock me to see Itten start either .

See the only thing about having the mental weekend that I had.

I’ve not got one nerve yet, the day hasn’t dragged in just totally scunnered feeling - please a Rangers good result to lift the mood.

If it’s not I’ll be staying away from here, meltdown guaranteed if we lost.

I`d go with Greegsy,Tav,Goldson,Helander,Borna,Davis,Lundstram,Hagi,Aribo,Itten and Kent.

I think both teams will score...3-2 Rangers with Itten scoring

Hopefully a win, but at least stay there or there's abouts. Let's bring them back to a full Ibrox and get the job done

When are we expecting the team news from UEFA? It's usually earlier than domestic games.

I've just moved house and the Skyguy is coming tomorrow so I need to head out to watch it with the Elgin locals

First time I've seen us play a big European game and not been that nervous, only because I've seen enough of the opposition and know there's nothing to fear. They have a Croatian striker Ćolak who is a bit if a handful at times but only when he's interested. I could be wrong but I don't see this team causing us any issues over the 2 legs, we are a level above Malmö FF.

The subs:

image.png

Gerrard did hint in pre season about change in formation for certain games

Probably unlikely but for me I would go 4-1-4-1 tonight

McGregor

Patterson Goldson , Helander , Barisic

Davis

Tav , Lundstram , Arfield , Kent

Sakala
I thought Patterson wasn't included in the squad

Back