MOTM Poll Malmö v Rangers - 18:00 Tuesday - Premier Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good experience for young Alex Lowry travelling over with the first team squad and getting a slot on the bench. It can only do him the world of good. Smashing young player reminds me of Bobby Russel and the potential to be better needs to grow into himself a wee bit though.

Going by Malmo in the last round, eb they left some amount of space behind them and Sakala would hurt them in there. I would have Hagi starting ahead of Arfield too but still confident of beating them quite easily.
I really cannot wait to see Wright and Kent driving at them with the ball. The space they left HJK was outrageous but HJK only had a forward flicking ball for runners.

Wright and Kent actually in possession driving at them. Could be a good night.

Tough tackling midfield. Quick AF attackers next to Itten. This will be good. Hoping for a big game from Itten. LETS GO

I really cannot wait to see Wright and Kent driving at them with the ball. The space they left HJK was outrageous but HJK only had a forward flicking ball for runners.

Wright and Kent actually in possession driving at them. Could be a good night.
Definitely. Especially if we can score first the space over the top will be there for the taking.

Ridiculous we have lost Kamara in these games. Anyway, interesting to see Kelly and Lowry on the bench. Have confidence that Kelly will do a great job if called upon.

I’m surprised at no Sakala.
I thought he might get to use his pace in an away game in Europe.
Of course, I’m not really surprised that Itten starts.

Good experience for young Alex Lowry travelling over with the first team squad and getting a slot on the bench. It can only do him the world of good. Smashing young player reminds me of Bobby Russel and the potential to be better needs to grow into himself a wee bit though.
Thats what I love about our Management team, Big match and were still thinking of the young players getting experience.

I wish RTV and Rangers would include the programme start time in their tweets / information sent our before the game. I think we all know what time the kick off is, but would always like a heads up on when to try and tune in to RTV other than the constant trying to refresh and panic that nothing is on screen yet.

Weird how confident people are with half our team missing and them well into their league and they beat us the last time, I would be delighted with the draw.
I’m the same, without Kamara, Roofe, Morelos and Aribo not starting this will be a tough game.

I wish RTV and Rangers would include the programme start time in their tweets / information sent our before the game. I think we all know what time the kick off is, but would always like a heads up on when to try and tune in to RTV other than the constant trying to refresh and panic that nothing is on screen yet.
They normally have a countdown to let you know when the program starts, but not seeing that today for some reason.

That would be too sensible and professional!

Interesting that Premier think Goldson and Helander have switched, maybe so they can cut in and rattle off a shot

Wouldn’t be too difficult, you’d think.

Ridiculous we have lost Kamara in these games. Anyway, interesting to see Kelly and Lowry on the bench. Have confidence that Kelly will do a great job if called upon.
Agreed.

We done this last season too, took a few youngsters to some European games - they are unlikely to play but it’s a good experience.

Hogarth too.

Confident we'll win this. We've beaten much better teams in the last 3 years. I'll be very pleased with a 1 nil.

As good as our squad is, and as much as I believe we absolutely should have more than enough to beat this mob, I’d be lying if I said I don’t feel nervous about going into this without Morelos.

Back