MOTM Poll Malmö v Rangers - 18:00 Tuesday - Premier Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ve mentally lost the plot. Don’t know why per se, this game tonight scares the shit out of me. The team is strong, but without Alfredo roof, Kamara and aribo we’re missing some huge hitters.

Hagi must be somewhat fit if he's leaving out Aribo for a knock.

If it was to fill the bench you'd expect Aribo in before Hagi.

Maybe that doesn't make sense but we'll never know.
Bit concerned with no aribo + suspensions.. forgot about Kamara

Derek McInnes referencing sharing a Rangers dressing room with 16 year old Allan McGregor.

Now he’s not Aberdeen manager he’s defrosting and remembering. Not quite wrapped in a Rangers scarf belting out the BB like he was at every title party. But he’s getting there.
I'm a sucker for a wee redemption story.

But not with this dickhead.

Just to point out even after 10 years I’ve still not forgot the aggro from the last Malmo game.

Still wish Jimmy Durmaz was playing so we could sort him out.

The lack of the away goals rule is really irking me now.

Yes it’s the same for both teams, but here, tonight, there are results we could get that would have made you much happier in previous seasons than they will now

I’ve mentally lost the plot. Don’t know why per se, this game tonight scares the shit out of me. The team is strong, but without Alfredo roof, Kamara and aribo we’re missing some huge hitters.
Go to the fridge and get yourself a can of juice for %^*& sake.
This is an easy win tonight.

The lack of the away goals rule is really irking me now.

Yes it’s the same for both teams, but here, tonight, there are results we could get that would have made you much happier in previous seasons than they will now
For another thread but they should've left it well alone.

Weird how confident people are with half our team missing and them well into their league and they beat us the last time, I would be delighted with the draw.
We still have 7 out there who would be in our strongest team: McGregor, the back 4, Davis and Kent. And Gerrard regularly called Arfield a starter last season.

I was OK all day but the nerves are now starting to kick in.
Fk knows what I'll be like when we walk out the tunnel to THAT music!

Malmö shirt with the VW badge is pretty smart to be fair.

Anyway, enough of that, LET’S GO RANGERS!!!

Back