MOTM Poll Malmö v Rangers - 18:00 Tuesday - Premier Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Criminal defending.

Both goals finished by a Malmo player on the same side. For the first one Tav is closer to McGregor's left hand post and neither he nor Goldson knows where Rieks is. 2nd? It's a poor pass from Tav to give up possession and Goldson just gets done by the scorer's movement setting himself up for the shot.

Self inflicted both of them.

Two bits of big girl defending and we're right in the poo.

C'mon Rangers really need to pull at least one back.

Important we contain this 2 and try at least get one back. I said before the game I suspected they would over power us. It’s a 2 leg affair it’s not all over.

Wtf have we just watched, not seen anything like that in a year. We were cruising along nicely and then shot ourselves in the foot

Bloody hell, went for a piss and it's 2-0.

Interesting to see if we preserve the damage here or go hunting for a goal.

plenty time to get a couple ourselves so long as we don't let the heads go down. We can get this back but must not let them get a 3rd. Even a 2-1 will be ok....i fancy us to hammer them at home

We're being owned tactically. And why was Tavernier jogging back after giving that suicide pass into their midfield?

Shows you the two team stuff is nonsense. When we miss the likes of Kamara, Jack, Morelos, we are off-pace against any sort of decent opposition.

Back