MOTM Poll Malmö v Rangers - 18:00 Tuesday - Premier Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Davis ,Helander, Itten all decent first halfs ,two rotten frees from us took pressure off them.
Wee bit of composure and we could be a couple of goals up.

We are a shambles all over the park tonight in all honesty, defence a joke, midfield non existent and Kent and Wright have offered very little

Lundstram completely out his depth

Goldson of 18/19 and 19/20 has turned up tonight

Was rock solid last season but he’s always got a mistake in him, got away with it in the first half

Defending is poor but we have no out ball, we can’t keep the ball up the pitch. Too many players well off this.

We need changes now to people who want this as much as the Swedes. Unbelievable how not up for this we are.

Warning signs were there in the first half when they all got caught napping at a goal kick which led to Barisic having to take a yellow.

I’ve seen some poor team, individual performances, seen us get beat under Gerrard - but I’ve never seen the players act the way they did at the start of the second half there, complete lack of effort and professionalism and they were severely punished.

Get Sakala on for Lundstrum and Hagi for Arfield.

Go 4312 like the end of last season. Hagi and Wright either side of Davis and Kent in the pocket.

Can't string two simple passes together and miles off the pace. Kent and Itten could both be posted missing tonight. Defence could be better and more awake. Lundstrum doesn't bring much either. Just my opinion.

It’s that high press almost every funking time.

We can’t get any rhythm going and we are panicked into silly mistakes.

Back