MOTM Poll Malmö v Rangers - 18:00 Tuesday - Premier Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good teams with 13 league games under the belt will always be a difficult game fitness wise, considering we also have some of our best players missing it's going to take something special to get us back in it!

It’s pretty obvious we need to strengthen midfield regardless of what happens here tonight. That midfield is too slow and lacks quality when Kamara and Jack are both missing.

We're playing crosses into the box to nobody all game. Get the ball down and at least take a pot shot at the keeper. 70mins in and still haven't given him anything to do yet, it's a fucking joke.

Frustrating thing is this mob didn’t have to break us down, two horror goals.

Crossing has been really poor from us, and barring a couple of half chances from Arfield and Kent we haven’t created much.

We will score here though.

Absolute nonsense taking Itten off for Sakala:

Your problem is in the midfield. Unable to control the game from the start.
He’s probably finished there with about 10-20% pass completition. Had a shocker! Doesn’t look comfortable at all as a STARTING Rangers player

Lundstram, Davis and Arfield does not work too slow all wanting to play square. Hagi needs to be on to give us a creative threat.

I have to say, Malmö really aren’t very good. They have got the will though, even if they are big cheating bastards.

Itten ffs.

Tossed about like an empty trackie.

If you’re going to play the lone role you need to at least be physical.
Disagree with this. I thought he showed decent strength, just needed to be a bit quicker at making a pass after he kept the ball. Did ok for me with what he had to work with

I'm not sure that is the correct sub. They are sitting deep now they are 2 nil up and aren't leaving space to get in behind.

Arfield off for Hagi would have been my choice.

Need to change things here. They have 6/7 men back each time we cross halfway line.

Yet Helander looks so vulnerable every time he’s faced with a ball over top.

Arfield is knackered. Wright a bit out his depth

Wright got hurt in the first half and Malmö have continued to hack him down at every opportunity.

Going by this performance every player looks out of their depth, really. Sad thing is they never looked like troubling us in the first half.

Games settled down a tad, still nervous that it's a case of not conceding again as opposed to chasing a goal. Still chances in this, just please take 1 Rangers

We've just had a wobble which resulted in us losing the 2nd goal.

Midfield has struggled 2nd half with the press. Missing Kamara basically. I think Lundstrum has done OK though & actually has helped us recover after the 2 goals.

Not panicking yet as I think we should craft some chances but getting a goal is really crucial.

Let's see what Sakala has. As decent as Itten was, he's just too bloody slow for me

Itten's complete lack of pace means he is of little use in these games.

We're in trouble here and too many just not delivering.
I mean I'm pretty sure he would beat Morelos in a race.... I might beta him too.

As for Helander... overtaken by a wheelie bin

Back