MOTM Poll Malmö v Rangers - 18:00 Tuesday - Premier Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why are we so against battering the ball towards the goal to see what happens instead of these 3 mile an hour dinks that I could probably defend

One thing for sure, the drop in standard from Davis, Kamara and Jack to Davis, Arfield and Lundstrum is absolutely massive. Not so much in the SPL but in Europe the latter two are just not good enough to play that role.

We badly need more quality in there.

Honestly scunnered with this pish tonight. Individual errors costing us rather than being ripped apart from a much superior team

Tav/Goldson back to their 18/19 form, Kent looking as if it’s Barker wearing a Kent mask and Lundstrum/Arfield look as if it’s the first time they’ve ran about in months

Excellent chance to get into the CL groups and we’ve absolutely blown it.

Malmo are certainly playing much, much better than they did against Helsinki

Maybe we are not as good as Helsinki, Malmo find us easier to play against.

I'm still in shock from that opening 3 minutes of 2nd half. Although we defended well domestically, from the group stages onwards our defending was not great and we have seen a continuation of that tonight, sloppy, sloppy goals. Goldson as poor tonight as he was in both legs against Antwerp.

So saying and it’s no much of an excuse, but you play Livingston who are utter utter shite and don’t know how to string 2 passes together, to this, Malmo, a decent side with a bit of know how. It dragged us back years ago in the 90’s etc. It’s hard playing that shite in our country then trying to compete in Europe

Honestly scunnered with this pish tonight. Individual errors costing us rather than being ripped apart from a much superior team

Tav/Goldson back to their 18/19 form, Kent looking as if it’s Barker wearing a Kent mask and Lundstrum/Arfield look as if it’s the first time they’ve ran about in months

Excellent chance to get into the CL groups and we’ve absolutely blown it.

I don’t think football is for you…

Back