MOTM Poll Malmö v Rangers - 18:00 Tuesday - Premier Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Get out of there with this result

we need to pick it up massively next week thank no away goal

We need a wee bit of composure and we can get a goal. Too many rushed passes and to many blind crosses, we miss Aribo and Kamara who can turn in a phone box. Only Davis has that finesse tonight that we have come to expect from all our midfielders.

Lundstram and Arfield are off the pace, and heavy with the touch.

We're making this mob look good
We're tired and off the pace and can tell this lot are well into there league campaign

not a shot on target, not a chance created,
need someone, Hagi ? to open defenses
Malmo are no mugs but they are no great team
This is very poor from us.

The difference between being fit and “match fit”, which Malmö are, is huge. We have had only one competitive game so far. As long as we don’t lose another, we have a chance as we are getting up to match fitness

Anyone else think Lundstram looks like he is carting a double decker behind him?

He looks nothing like the imposing midfielder I thought we were getting, he's been poor tonight hut then he is not alone.

Gerrard's cup woes are no longer just domestic as this will be his first defeat in his 20th European qualifier.

He has cost us massively. He knew that Roofe was unable to play, I have a funny feeling that is why Gerrard was so pissed off the other day.
He got time off sanctioned by the club (less time than everyone else) ya fucking madman, we should be able to beat Malmö without him.

Only Alfie could be blamed for our defence and midfield going missing against a side as poor as this.

We need some fkin spine and aggression in the team. Helander checking on that diving bastard is the kind of limp wristed pish we don’t need!

Don’t think we have ever come back from a 2 0 first leg loss we need to find a goal from somewhere
No, we haven’t but we have recovered twice from being two goals behind.
Even then, what’s to stop this being a first time?

Watched him in all the games he has played so far since he signed, and for me... Lundstram will be fine for SPFL. But in Europe not good enough.
Their physical approach has totally not knocked us off our stride.
I'm afraid Gerrard does not cover himself in glory here either.
Wrong line up, and... I will leave it at that.

I think I remember somebody pointing out that we have never overturned a 0-2 defeat from the first leg of a European tie.

So important we score before FT.

Come on Rangers !!!

I don’t think very many other teams have either.

no away goals changes the dynamic slightly.

But we’ve just given ourselves an Everest sized mountain to climb

We need a wee bit of composure and we can get a goal. Too many rushed passes and to many blind crosses, we miss Aribo and Kamara who can turn in a phone box. Only Davis has that finesse tonight that we have come to expect from all our midfielders.

Lundstrom and Arfield are off the pace, and heavy with the touch.
Our issue is we are trying to be too composed and slowing ot down needlessly. Good example is that cross could have been in about 6 passes earlier with less defenders back

81 mins and we are still going for crosses and diagonals into the box from open play despite Tav's header there being the only thing we have won all night. Edge of the box get them turning or create space for a shot. Has anyone had a dig at all yet?

Back