You are only listing teams in CL though. If you count with EL you can add:
Midjylland
Cracovia
Lokomotiva.

No big teams but in the group we beat:
Besiktas (home and away)
FC Copenhagen (home and away)
Dinamo Kyiv (home)

Honorable mention: 1-2 loss at home to Chelsea.

These are also pretty good results judging by the squad value as of 2021:
Rangers £89.37million
Malmö 21 million GBP
Where’s this £89m figure coming from? Our top striker will sign for an EPL club for around £80m himself when the time comes.

Where’s this £89m figure coming from? Our top striker will sign for an EPL club for around £80m himself when the time comes.

I'm assuming he's been on transfermarkt

Rangers' squad has a value of £95.22m whereas Malmo's has 22.48m

It has our main valued players as:

Kent £12.6m, Morelos £10.80m, Tav £7.20m, Goldson £6.75m and Lundstram £6.30m

Absolutely not, as I said earlier, I think all of us know that you have a much better squad as u have much more money. But we have proven so many times that mentality and passion beats money therefore we have the respect we have today. People here are saying they are satisfyed with a draw when u play us at eleda, that would NEVER have been said in 2011. I am very nervous but also the pressure is on Rangers.
Mentality and passion doesn’t beat money mate, I’m as passionate as they come but if you stick me in against a team with Ronald or mbappe guarantee I get pumped 11 times out of 10

I lived in Sweden for nearly 6 years they are arrogant fückers , hopefully Rangers turn up on Tuesday because they certainly didn’t last week.

Good luck tonight! I think we barely make it past. I think it all depends on how you choose to play the game. If you go out too offensive I think that Birmancevic, Rieks and Anders Christiansen can punish hard and fast. If you play on interjections I think we will be able to handle it as we are good on the head. Biggest threat would be high paced football.
What are you guys thoughts about Morelo?
He seems slow, but ofc a very good striker but he havent played for 2 months, right? Do you guys think he is a better addition or should he start on the bench?

Well met.

Good luck tonight! I think we barely make it past. I think it all depends on how you choose to play the game. If you go out too offensive I think that Birmancevic, Rieks and Anders Christiansen can punish hard and fast. If you play on interjections I think we will be able to handle it as we are good on the head. Biggest threat would be high paced football.
He seems slow, but ofc a very good striker but he havent played for 2 months, right? Do you guys think he is a better addition or should he start on the bench?

Well met.
Morelos was at the copa America but he didn’t get much game time, he also isn’t slow, he is very quick over a short burst. He will score tonight

Well met.
We go offensive , you get pumped . We will play high tempo , you get pumped.
You play defensive, you know the rest

Well met.
Morelos is a constant pest to defences he likes to bully them .

He hasn't played much recently but his overall game is more than scoring goals .

Personally I would start him but we will have to wait and see .

Well met.

Your players are about to meet a hostile stadium like never before in their careers. Let's see how they handle it.

Well met.
Don’t think any of us would describe Morelos as slow but he’s more than just a physical player. He is our best striker but joined the team late due to the Copa America and hadn’t hit his peak yet this season. He’s not the only one to be worried about either.
I think the crowd will have an impact, should be a good game and I think we’ll see it through.
Whatever happens all the best with your season, but I hope you’ll be playing in the Europa League

Ask them if Rangers being unfit in preseason and playing with 9 men is required for them to sneak past us this time, or will they need a well drilled Steven Gerrard team to be down to 7 men to have any chance.

To be fair, they were the ones not needing eleven men on the pitch...

Couldn't get anything from HJK, their pages don't have much following. Managed to pull the following from Malmo's forum:

"It's time again. Rangers tremble. They remember ..."

"So we start at home against Rangers."

Worst possible scenario of all possible.

"WHAT THE HELL IS UEFA AGAINST US?"

"Rangers then. Thinking back on matches against Hibernians, Celtic and ... Rangers. And then it feels pretty good."

"Damn! PS. That it will be home first, then. Scotland is crap, so we have to fix it anyway."

"Yes finally! Rangers!"

"oof, Rangers ... gets tough, really tough ..."

"Who the hell are the rangers… we are malmö for hell !!!"

"Home for the third fucking time .. Rangers if we now beat Helsinki"

"Me: Fun with the draw today. Looking forward to this. Do not hope for Rangers, the absolute strongest team, but if we get them then start away.
UEFA:"

"MFF beat Rangers already in 2011. Isn't it harder now?
Fun with Helander's return."

"Shit too. Nightmare to finish away."

"Malmö FF - Slayers of Scotland."

"Too bad we can't have the stadium full. How is it in Scotland? The UK has removed all restrictions, hasn't it?"

"Three draws and all finish away. Tighten the hell up UEFA."

"Feels right ok .. would have been better to start away, but meeting a Rangers who barely got started after the holidays gives us an advantage. Have we ever played against a Scottish team? Feels like we have everything to gain. All to Glasgow, if we get .."

"JDT vs Gerrard meet again after Istanbul -05, hope JDT gets their revenge!"

"The positive thing about rangers is that we have often found it easier to bark at hyper-offensive teams, which rangers are (Olympiakos, Red bull, etc.) while teams like Slavia Prague and the red star who are very defensively strong tend to be flat matches."

"They are hardly in season when the 3rd qualifying round is decided.British teams suit us well and JDT has extensive experience of these teams"

"Ponne has a chat with Helander. At least 3 own goals!"

"It's fun that we can come across Helander! And Halsti now on Wednesday!
Which we have had! And what a homecoming team we will be able to build soon.
In many Allsvenskan matches, former or loaned MFF players also dominate!"

"What a meeting! Europe is finally starting!"

"Rangers fans talk about whether we have conceded 16 goals in according to them a "shitty" league in 12 games .. they seem to have missed our defensive addition until the meetings against them;) In addition, 2011 still haunts them: D"

"Is it true that you can travel from Sweden to Scotland if you are fully vaccinated?

If so, it's ALL for GLASGOW !!!"

"If there is no away goal rule anymore, it is easier to relate to away matches. We'll give the iron at home and go tough away. Can we hope that Filip takes one for the "team" and takes a red card in the 10th minute?"

"One can only hope that Rangers have better control of the economy nowadays. Sad if we were to bankrupt them a second time ....."

"Slavia Prague knocked Rangers out relatively comfortably from the EL last year. What says this is the worst case scenario?"

"The first match was a cross then Prague won the return when Rangers had an expelled player. On paper, the Rangers are the strongest team this year of these 3 but we will still beat them. That in combination with us finishing away is the toughest we could get this draw."

"Rangers come into the round that is Malmö's third despite their merits in Europe. Can someone explain."

"Nightmare draw deluxe!
Good we pick down the Finns then the Scots will bankrupt again. Taking home helander after that"

"Worst possible outcome on that draw. But if the stars are right, it may well succeed again"

"Rangers did so well in the EL last season so of course they should be allowed to try it again. Good to get to play a little more EL before you can try CL. Good luck next season, Rangers"
Mate can we get one of these fan reaction threads from the Dortmund forums about the game tonight?

Back