Malones Glasgow

Me and my mate were walking by st Vincent’s after a night out with our partners and out of nowhere we were called orange barstewards , we hadn’t been singing totally random so drunken stupidity we challenge the two clowns and I had seen red at this point I didn’t even let him finish and landed one on one of them and ends up in chaos seemed like the whole bar was emptying onto the street :D

Against my better judgement I was dragged to this slop house for an aquaitance's birthday,
IRA tunes shamelessly played.
Police Scotland refusing to accept the complaint online, worth phoning in? Has anyone else heard similar from this slophouse?

Erm... I don't think any of us have been in any slophouses.

Salmond kickstarted his tour of Govan for the 2014 Independence trail in the Old Govan Arms pub. An Irish Republican hovel that doesn't try to hide it, yet our 1st Minister was waxing lyrical about how great a pub it is and how it represents the good people of Govan and their quest for independence.

Last edited:
Salmon kickstarted his tour of Govan for the 2014 Independence trail in the Old Govan Arms pub. An Irish Republican hovel that doesn't try to hide it, yet our 1st Minister was waxing lyrical about how great a pub it is and how it represents the good people of Govan and their quest for independence.

Definitely something fishy about that

Roman Catholics now make up the largest religious group in the city.
Scotland is changing dramatically as thousands of people who were brought up Protestant or even nominally Protestant now say they are non believers and state they have no religion.

Salmond kickstarted his tour of Govan for the 2014 Independence trail in the Old Govan Arms pub. An Irish Republican hovel that doesn't try to hide it, yet our 1st Minister was waxing lyrical about how great a pub it is and how it represents the good people of Govan and their quest for independence.
That gimp Salmond and his next in line Sturgeon have turned Scotland into a bitter, hate ridden cesspit of a nation.

That gimp Salmond and his next in line Sturgeon have turned Scotland into a bitter, hate ridden cesspit of a nation.
They've made it worse. But the anti British / Eng!ish / Protestant hatred has always been lurking in this country for many decades. However with the rise of the SNP, they have made it easier for these bigots to operate with impunity.

Police scotland are now the enemy of indigenous Scots along with their masters in the Scottish parliament.Like in England they trample over the working classes at the behest of the globalist woke agenda.Its becoming more apparent by the day that something needs done to stop them,on a scale never seen on these islands before.
Fuckin hell... :D :Do_O

Visited this absolute toilet once and told Mrs Ger572 that if I heard one song or tune I deemed offensive then we were gone. Fast forward 10 mins in and sure u know so that was that.

We are now the minority in our own city as Scotland is infiltrated with Republican sympathising mentally challenged scum who are British to milk the government benefits of any sort but Irish any other time.

As I said to a family friend, make your mind up what u are and if u don't like staying here whilst being offended by the British flag then head across the water with the rest of them. That always causes an argument but u can't argue with the uneducated.

Police scotland are now the enemy of indigenous Scots along with their masters in the Scottish parliament.Like in England they trample over the working classes at the behest of the globalist woke agenda.Its becoming more apparent by the day that something needs done to stop them,on a scale never seen on these islands before.
It sounds as if you need to enlist Donald Trump to your anti-woke cause. He's got some (reluctant) Scottish ancestors and he frequently does things on a scale "that has never been seen before"... You and he could make Scotland great again...

Mind you, he doesn't have a great track record with indigenous Americans....

Its always illuminating and not in a good way walking into 'Oirish' pubs who feel they have to pander to the IRA bollox.

Have not long returned from a course on which there were two attendees from Dublin, one of whom still lives in that city.

Both of them were scathing about the IRA and said if you look hard enough to see who are behind the drug problems, gangs and murders in Eire, the majority are members past and present of that organisation.

Its always illuminating and not in a good way walking into 'Oirish' pubs who feel they have to pander to the IRA bollox.

Have not long returned from a course on which there were two attendees from Dublin, one of whom still lives in that city.

Both of them were scathing about the IRA and said if you look hard enough to see who are behind the drug problems, gangs and murders in Eire, the majority are members past and present of that organisation.
Thought they got kicked out of Dublin.

Scotland is changing dramatically as thousands of people who were brought up Protestant or even nominally Protestant now say they are non believers and state they have no religion.
Indifference and secularism is the biggest enemy of any religion. R.C. included.

Against my better judgement I was dragged to this slop house for an aquaitance's birthday,
Police Scotland refusing to accept the complaint online, worth phoning in? Has anyone else heard similar from this slophouse?
Don’t go to an Irish pub if you don’t like IRA songs. It really is that simple. Next time stand up for yourself, don’t go and man up.

I was in Waxy O’Connors last weekend and never got the Tim vibe. The talk was then to head for the Merchant City but I refused nae chance. It didn’t help I then suggested the Auctioneers which was about 6 deep at the bar. Ended up in Committee Roooms9 which was also decent for the footy.

Liam Malones. Better that way. They just end up battering each other anyways.

McNees bar was taken over as a "showbar" with saturday afternoon entertainment(bands and singers etc). Then they began hosting the blarney pilgrims every sunday and alienated most of the regular clientelle.

Every Sunday around 5:55 in the Maxwell Arms across the road we topped up our pints and stepped outside for the tim on tim action and watch them literally punch the shite out of each other...sometimes even offering encouragement for them to do so.

Fond memories

McNees was mysteriously burnt down weeks later.

This reads like a school shooters manifesto.

I DGAF about their pubs so long as they leave us alone in ours. Wouldn't be setting foot in any of them mind you!

I personally would've pished all over anything that could potentially be touched in the washrooms. Obviously that doesn't include the sink or taps.

Agreed but in Scotland RC religion is still growing whereas decline in Protestant faith is huge.
The only reason it has "grown" is immigration from Eastern Europe especially Poland, had it not been for that their numbers would have nosedived just as much if not moreso.

Oddly enough the aforementioned immigrants from Poland actually tend attend chapel and believe in the Roman Catholic church doctrines unlike the Oirish who are Kafflik but no Roman

The only reason it has "grown" is immigration from Eastern Europe especially Poland, had it not been for that their numbers would have nosedived just as much if not moreso.

Oddly enough the aforementioned immigrants from Poland actually tend attend chapel and believe in the Roman Catholic church doctrines unlike the Oirish who are Kafflik but no Roman
Did a lot of Polish immigrants not go back to Poland? There was a definite influx at one point but any of the ones I knew went back home once they'd made a bit of money in trades etc

I once walked in to the Brazen Head on the way back from Hampden wearing a Gers top. It was raining, so took cover. Thankfully had coat zipped up fully and when I realised where I was GTF out of there pronto.
Was in Belfast a while back.

Wearing a Rangers hoodie, sort of (Rangers charity hoodie I wear for comfort), it says ‘R.S.E.A’ on it, so not a huge give away. Anyway, I thought I’d get a bottle of Morgan’s to drink in my room - shop beside the hotel was closed, so walked 5 minutes down the road.

Gets the bottle, and walks back to the hotel where I see a pub called ‘the Rose & Crown’ at the side, I fancied a pint and it sounds decent enough. Walked in and it was akin to Parkhead, only noticed the framed jerseys and such after I had ordered my pint. The bartenders were brand new to be fair and had a wee laugh with me.

Said I’d have no bother there, but be careful when walking up the road and avoid the Hatfield. Finished my pint, walked out into the street and two bams in Celtic tops are literally rolling across the road fighting.

Was in Belfast a while back.

Wearing a Rangers hoodie, sort of (Rangers charity hoodie I wear for comfort), it says ‘R.S.E.A’ on it, so not a huge give away. Anyway, I thought I’d get a bottle of Morgan’s to drink in my room - shop beside the hotel was closed, so walked 5 minutes down the road.

Gets the bottle, and walks back to the hotel where I see a pub called ‘the Rose & Crown’ at the side, I fancied a pint and it sounds decent enough. Walked in and it was akin to Parkhead, only noticed the framed jerseys and such after I had ordered my pint. The bartenders were brand new to be fair and had a wee laugh with me.

Said I’d have no bother there, but be careful when walking up the road and avoid the Hatfield. Finished my pint, walked out into the street and two bams in Celtic tops are literally rolling across the road fighting.

On the Ormeau Road. The Hatfield is the culchie student bar but the Rose and Crown is more for the local scum. You definitely got away with one. If staying round there again visit The Hideout on Donegal Pass just of the Lower Ormeau. Staunch and true inner city Belfast.

Agreed but in Scotland RC religion is still growing whereas decline in Protestant faith is huge.
It really isn’t it’s in decline too since 2008 most marriages have been done by secularists the RC church is in trouble they have to use imported clergy

The Police were in the Glassy that often I thought they were just regulars. The amount of resources they diverted to a pub with little or no trouble was ridiculous bordering on harassment.
they would take note of rsc banners that were hanging up in the glassy,we had a meeting with the match day commander at Ibrox over our “behind enemy lines” banner and he said to us “you lads drink in the Glaswegian,our officers have seen you banner in the pub”

I stupidly ended up in one at the gallowgate once was with a few mates whilst one was getting a haircut so we thought we’d find a boozer turns out it was the tollbooth lol. My mate went to get the drinks in and I’m stood there waiting like something doesn't feel right, big picture of Lisbon lions on the wall and some wee guy going on about Kyogo is the new maradona. Don’t think I’ve ever drank a pint and left a pub so quick in my life lol

Made me chuckle thinking of you raging and going home to type up a complaint to police Scotland…

Why no just go elsewhere :p

Connollys bar.

Roman Catholics like to badge themselves as such but most are not practicing in any way. They see it as a form of identity rather than a way of life. Thankfully The RC church in Scotland is in Rapid decline.

Back