Man accused of Celtic abuse against two teenage boys is suffering from dementia

Please don't get lost for words BN94, if it weren't for Spotlight, this abomination would never have seen the light of day.

When you speak to some of the survivors as much as our team has, it’s really hard not to be empathetic & supportive of their emotions BN.

Our team genuinely care about a number of these people & despite frustrations at times such as this, BN & the rest of us will dust ourselves down & re double our efforts on their behalf mate.

Sheriff Tony Kelly ffs.
He represented the Lockerbie bomber when he was a lawyer

When you speak to some of the survivors as much as our team has, it’s really hard not to be empathetic & supportive of their emotions BN.

Our team genuinely care about a number of these people & despite frustrations at times such as this, BN & the rest of us will dust ourselves down & re double our efforts on their behalf mate.
Absolutely Grigo. Anyone with any semblance of human decency would care about the people who have been wronged by that horrible paedophile ring. The truth of what happened must be made clear soon. Despite their obfuscation.

Absolutely stomach wrenching for the victims of the beast as it takes great bravery for them to even gather the courage to get this far in their hope for justice
Shame on this country and I mean the entire UK that we seem to be happy to let our peadophiles to either escape justice before death or hand out very lenient sentences
Give the dog a bone is a saying which always comes to mind for me

The problem with this snivelling piece of excrement and his memory is that all his victims have very good memories which also could be very bad memories for them personally but memories of him and his paedo pals and the rapes these bastards committed on them and they will all give truthfull evidence of what they suffered and the good thing for this shitbag is he won't remember all the bad things about prison life so he can try this canny remember crap all he
wants but the victims remember and unfortunately for him he will have pay for his crimes whether he remembers or not . Good luck to the victims .

We’re told that Dementia impacts on your short term memory, not your long term memory, so let’s see what develops ?
Correct Grigo, I lost my wee mammy to Vascular Dementia almost 2 years ago and she would recount things that happened 10-60 years ago like it was yesterday but would struggle with the recent and the here and now.
It’s a horrifyingly cruel illness and this obvious cynical attempt to use it dishonesty to shield this prick from facing justice makes me sick to my stomach.

Correct Grigo, I lost my wee mammy to Vascular Dementia almost 2 years ago and she would recount things that happened 10-60 years ago like it was yesterday but would struggle with the recent and the here and now.
It’s a horrifyingly cruel illness and this obvious cynical attempt to use it dishonesty to shield this prick from facing justice makes me sick to my stomach.

Spot on Dado.

Rot in jail then in hell ya dirty f ucking peado.
Haven't you heard that they will be forgiven for all their sins if their priest gives them a few hail Mary's to recite. Not a bad deal considering all the shit they have created.

It's just like saying you are sorry but with a guarantee you will get through the pearly gates.

These rats are all of the same pack db but I honestly believe the ratcatchers will round them up and successfully destroy them in the High Court , we will see if this cannyremember rat can remember what jail like was like , my bet is he will never forget it I hope , dementia ? aye right !

He must have headed a lot of balls at training with the young lads.....cue Sutton coming to his defence and the friends of Billy McNeill strange how one Football Club can have so many Dementia victims........McNeill , Auld, Cairney ......something in the holy water the priests brought with them?

Bumping this thread as a reminder the new court date is tomorrow.

10:00 according to the Glasgow Court rolls.

I'm not sure it works in his not attending, but hopefully we will at least see progress.

He knows he's guilty,we know he's guilty,his lawyers know he's guilty,the ones at septic park know he's guilty,so on that basis, HE'S *UCKING GUILTY. Hope he rots in hell regardless if he makes court or not.

Last edited:
Back