Man accused of Celtic abuse against two teenage boys is suffering from dementia

As expected the real story here is who facilitates the cover up. Every single bit as disgusting as the perpetrators themselves. We have a justice system akin to that of a third world country and corruption reigns supreme.
Clearly have friends in high places but these individuals will have to explain their actions when the truth comes out.

We’ve been tailing him for months as you well know. Even today he walked over a mile to attend chapel. We also hold this footage.
Does Cairney still live in viewpark,and by the sounds of it the locals haven't even bated a eyelid,if this was any other beast they would.be holding there protests outside his door like you see recently.Obviously not doing it because it's there beloved celtic involved.

Does Cairney still live in viewpark,and by the sounds of it the locals haven't even bated a eyelid,if this was any other beast they would.be holding there protests outside his door like you see recently.Obviously not doing it because it's there beloved celtic involved.

To be fair, some locals made their anger known to us & worked with us in collecting the evidence.

Dementia can affect people in different ways. My father-in-law would do his shopping everyday, meet his friends, etc. Ask him what he had for his tea half an hour earlier and you'd get a blank. Sometimes he didn't know who my wife was, or thought she was her mum.

Hopefully the examiniation of facts nails the b@stard

Is there any chance of the abuse enabling, scum football club facing a corporate charge?

That’s effectively what the Class Action is Tazza.

Albeit that’s a civil action of course.

In this country they won’t be charged in a criminal court, but the Class Action will prove their guilt as a football club.

Of course they’ve already lost a civil case in 2019, but this will receive more publicity.

They are guilty.

In this country they won’t be charged in a criminal court, but the Class Action will prove their guilt as a football club.

Of course they’ve already lost a civil case in 2019, but this will receive more publicity.

They are guilty.
I was thinking this as I typed.
I just want somebody to be found guilty, held responsible and pay for these crimes.

Please let it be. These cu*ts whatever wherever need brought to justice. I pray this happens for all those affected by these animals
A blind man can see what the cabal is up to , pillars of society , Scottish Executive , polis, judicial system , the dirty lying bheasts of their ex -club management / board , an abomination of a club itself , the silence of the press , along with the TV and Radio stations , the silence of the ex players They know what they're doing , and are now being seen as complicit in the scandal ....

Last edited:

They are guilty.
They are guilty.

The club. The media. Law enforcement. Politicians. All of them . Guilty of covering up this scandal.

Regarding the class action against the Rhats can they be charged with bringing the game into disrepute, I personally would like to see that fucking despicable paedophile ring shut down.:mad:

I'm truly lost for words. One would think the judge is protecting him for some reason. Surely not. Our justice system is fairly robust. Ah but hang on a minute the snp are in power in Scotland.

Examination of the Facts​

Where a court has deemed that an accused is unfit to stand trial, an examination of facts will occur.

This is a procedure where evidence is led in before a judge sitting without jury.

The Crown and the defence will have an opportunity to lead evidence and the defence has a duty to test the Crown case during this process.

There is no formal verdict at the conclusion of the evidence and submissions.

The judge makes findings in facts based on the evidence that has been heard and accepted by him.

If, the judge concludes that the acts of the accused would have constituted a crime if he had been fit to stand trial, the judge will be required to make a finding on the mental state of the accused at the time of the offence.

Regardless of the judge's finding on the accused's mental state at the time of the offence, the judge will make an order detaining the accused in hospital.

If the judge finds that the accused did not act in a manner which would constitute a crime, the judge will either liberate the accused or remit him to a hospital for up seven days.

If remitted to hospital, there is an opportunity for the accused to be examined and procedures initiated under mental health legislation which could lead to the accused being compelled to remain in hospital for treatment.

Back