Man City fans 'celebration' after a 93rd minutes winning 'goal'

I'm in my fifties, FFS, and I ended up falling into the row in front that night, up in the Copland :D

As you say, fucking pathetic "celebrations" in the section shown, although it seemed livelier elsewhere on TV

p.s. I was a "tourist" at their earlier CL match v Hoffenheim and can confirm that the atmosphere in there on that CL night was pathetic. I should have known better given how easily I could get tickets for a CL group game. If it had been us, tickets would have been like gold

You’ve obviously a very short memory.

I remember some great nights at Ibrox against Parma , Leeds and Marseille stick out.

I also remember the year we played Seville it was easy to get a ticket and the atmosphere was poor. I even remember playing against a great Juve team and the atmosphere was flat.

We have literally countless threads in recent weeks , months , years about just how poor the atmosphere is at Ibrox. Personally I think it’s no better or worse than most grounds.

Loads of Plastic glory hunting fans....every time BT sport cut to a crowd scene it was loads of Chinese tourists. Delighted they got papped out. And when your pipping in fake crowd noise to a game of that importance when you can’t rely on the support to do it themselves, well that’s just pathetic

Every single sentence in your post is utter drivel.
I take it you want the Mickeys to win the league. Says it all really.

The fake crowd noises is actually fake news spread by the usual suspects down south. City have really got to the United and Liverpool support. They eat away at them now the way we do with the mentally challengeds. Marvellous.
So they have :D

City will never be one Europe’s elite and that’s a fact.

That’s what the mentally challengeds have always said about us because they got lucky once.
And City have won as many European trophies as us.
Us and Celtic aren’t European elite.

Rangers and Celtic however have been in more European cup finals since 2001 than Man City who have spent around £1.3 billion since then.

Even Middlesbrough and Fulham have been in more European cup finals in recent history :D

Us and Celtic aren’t European elite.

Rangers and Celtic however have been in more European cup finals since 2001 than Man City who have spent around £1.3 billion since then.

Even Middlesbrough and Fulham have been in more European cup finals in recent history :D

Aberdeen have been in more cup finals than us in recent history then. You’re going round in circles.

Every single sentence in your post is utter drivel.
I take it you want the Mickeys to win the league. Says it all really.

I don’t like Liverpool, but yep I’d much prefer them winning the league over City. I presume you turn a blind eye to the ‘Mickeys’ best player for 20 years when it suits you now he’s our manager?

I don’t like Liverpool, but yep I’d much prefer them winning the league over City. I presume you turn a blind eye to the ‘Mickeys’ best player for 20 years when it suits you now he’s our manager?

Lol.... he isn’t a Mickey. What happens though when he eventually leaves. Do we all go back to calling Liverpool the ‘ mentally challengeds of England ‘ again ?

Back