Man city players smash the premier league trophy

They'll just buy another. Oh, they've already done that numerous times.

Yeah, but it only took 3 years of overspending to achieve that.
Unlike United who wasted a quarter of a century spunking zillions in pursuit of their holy grail.
And the amount that Liverpool go through on an annual basis.......oh dear.

The trophy is probably not worth much as a bauble. I am sure the commissioned a few as they had one on stand by at Anfield.

But denting the Calcutta Cup when pished after a famous win is proper bampottery.
The Calcutta Cup wasn’t just dented, it was completely flattened, John Jeffrey and Dean Richards played football with it up and down Princes Street, it cost them a fortune to have it repaired.

Yeah, but it only took 3 years of overspending to achieve that.
Unlike United who wasted a quarter of a century spunking zillions in pursuit of their holy grail.
And the amount that Liverpool go through on an annual basis.......oh dear.
There all as bad as one another. Hasn't Man City got the highest wage bill though?

Och, it'll be fixed in jig time.

The players will give up some pocket money and that'll be that.

The trophy is probably not worth much as a bauble. I am sure the commissioned a few as they had one on stand by at Anfield.

But denting the Calcutta Cup when pished after a famous win is proper bampottery.
I did the Hampden tour about 12 years ago and the guide then told me that there were 3 Scottish Cups. The original in kept in the museum and is only out for the presentation after the final. After the lap of honour and the team gets back to the dressing room it is put back in the museum and the team get a replica to keep for a year. There is a second replica which is the one you see in the TV studios, touring round clubs and pubs, used in photo shoots etc.

I’d be very surprised if anyone is spending close to what City are.

That’s based purely on the size and quality of their squad.

Back