Votes: 19 4.8%
  • Defoe

Votes: 10 2.5%

• Total voters

dh1963

Administrator
Staff member
Official Ticketer
Sky gave it to Scott Arfield, it could have been a number of them.

Who did you think was the best player on the park?

Toughest choice all season but Katic, battered and bruised walking off grinning like a Cheshire cat wins it for me. Croatian Warrior!
nk.jpg

Kamara was outstanding yet again but the difference a fully fit Scott Arfield makes to this side is there to see.

He's been fantastic the last three games.

How good has he become? This team should be champions at the end of the year. Of next year I have no doubts.

A number of players could lay claim to it, but Ryan Jack's performance plus goal edges it for me. Kamara very close 2nd.

Katic needs to improve his decision making at times but for me he is an excellent young player that should be starting most weeks.

Souttar is not in his class

Davis,Katic and Kamara were better than the rest but everyone played well.

I thought Jack was key to us winning the ball high and breaking. Great energy as always but use of ball improved immeasurably

Difficult decision, but Kamara for me. Always on the move, available, looking for the ball, then using it well.

Kamars wss MOTM for me, closely followed by Davis and Goldson.
Arfield was ok, however as seems to be the the norm in every game, he missed a couple of easy chances.
Katic, apart from a couple of challenges he lost out on with Ipkeapu, had a solid game, definitely deserves to keep the shirt.

Kamara just edged it i think. Arfield or davis could have taken it but the way kamara applied himself was brilliant to see. Also pleasantly surprised at how well we have played without Morelos, i honestly thought we would struggle to score without him but youd never even know he was suspended.

Katic for me .
The lad is the type of centre half we need and we’ve not had one like him for a long time .
Great future ahead of him .

Back