Votes: 46 11.7%
  • Arfield

Votes: 39 9.9%
  • Candeias

Votes: 19 4.8%
  • Defoe

Votes: 10 2.5%

• Total voters
Katic set the tone early on and made sure Hearts know we wouldn’t be bullied so I’ve voted for him.

The midfielders were class again today. So much composure on the ball displayed throughout the game. Everyone of them can take the ball in under pressure and find a blue jersey.

Not a failure in the whole team would be unfair to pick out one but if Kamara carries on getting better big clubs will be sniffing about him for sure £50000 was daylight robbery . Just proves you can buy quality up here despite what some posters say re Jordan,Hastie and Stewart

Like many on here, I've found it really difficult to pick a single player today as at least four players could've walked away with MOM today but, for me, Ryan Jack was class, composed and intelligent play combined with a well-taken goal just edges it for me.

I voted kamara but happy as fekk with Katic and others, won every ball 50/50 in the air but kamara just has that little bit of everything at the min

Davis and Kamara were gd today, but i want to make a point about Flanagan who i thought also had a good game, hes not everyones cup of tea but today was one of his better games.

Back