Man of the match!

Tbh davis did just control the game.
He did but the young boy was good to as for the rest the less said the better, Arfield, Halliday, Ojo, Barker not nearly good enough for us, Wilson has a big job on his hands clearing our place out of players who are just not good enough.

I think it’s is because I expect that type of performance from Davis that probably made me lean towards the kid for MOTM.

Overall the Stranraer keeper could be a shout.a self confessed bear,but being professional,done his best for his team.does anybody know him,seem to remember his name from a few years ago.

Steven Davis was clearly man of the match great performance as usual

Davis gave the ball away numerous times tonight including at least half a dozen “ dinks” over the Stranraer defence which either ran straight out the park or aimlessly into the keepers arms with no Rangers player near the ball .

I’m a massive fan of Davis but he was a 6/10 for me tonight.

The reason he got MOM is because the guys in hospitality get to meet the player they vote for after the game , that’s why they voted him and not young Patterson , who should have won it .

To be fair it was slim pickings tonight , a very mediocre display by all, Paterson the stand out as a young boy making his Ibrox debut .

I thought Aribo was our most dangerous player. He holds the ball up so well. Anytime he was in possession he seemed to get us up the park or in and around dangerous areas.

Back