Man pays the price for thinking he is “smert” at Scotland game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant…. tartan army in-fighting.

A breed just like the breasts from the east.

The despise everything about us, they boo anything related to the Union and Royals. Take great pride at killing us from pillar to post whenever the opportunity arises. And not to mention the football organisations attitude towards our club and players over the years, with a manager who cries from the roof towards about sectarian behaviour from one set of fans but hit another who are abusing his very own player.

But, wildly, some rangers fans still stand shoulder to shoulder with this type of breed.
Sit down ya halfwit.

Sit down ya halfwit.
The game attending Scotland fans hate us mate. Have done for years. It’s basically a Euro game for fans of diddy teams from Edinburgh to the sheep shaggers in the north who never get to experience one.

Then nationalism came along and with it away went any semblance that rangers, as poster boys for the Union, could attend the games without being treated as the enemy within.

Attending a game and hoping they’ll treat you as one of them is like voting for the SNP and expecting them to govern for the good of the country.

Had the displeasure of being in Amsterdam with them in 2008. They hate us much more now, and they despised us then

ve5U0Iz.gif

The game attending Scotland fans hate us mate. Have done for years. It’s basically a Euro game for fans of diddy teams from Edinburgh to the sheep shaggers in the north who never get to experience one.

Then nationalism came along and with it away went any semblance that rangers, as poster boys for the Union, could attend the games without being treated as the enemy within.

Attending a game and hoping they’ll treat you as one of them is like voting for the SNP and expecting them to govern for the good of the country.

Had the displeasure of being in Amsterdam with them in 2008. They hate us much more now, and they despised us then

An excellent summation of the trannies.

Well. I like her. Feisty wee thing.
Main thing is she knocked him about and removed that big smarmy stupit tim look.
'I'll fkn have you' delivered with supreme confidence . Great stuff!

From what I've heard (she's a Don's fan) the guy was shouting about Huns and being a complete dick.

She 'Telt' him to wise up and %^*& off. He then picks up her food and starts being a bigger lady's front bottom, calling her a hun, and she's then lamped the lady's front bottom.

From what I've heard (she's a Don's fan) the guy was shouting about Huns and being a complete dick.

She 'Telt' him to wise up and %^*& off. He then picks up her food and starts being a bigger lady's front bottom, calling her a hun, and she's then lamped the lady's front bottom.
I dont think a sheep fan would be worried about anyone shouting about huns at a Scotland game tbh most tranny army will be coming out with that patter there,.
That doesn't sound a believable reason for the reaction more like the fud jumped the que and was laughing at her complaining seems more plausible .

I dont think a sheep fan would be worried about anyone shouting about huns at a Scotland game tbh most tranny army will be coming out with that patter there,.
That doesn't sound a believable reason for the reaction more like the fud jumped the que and was laughing at her complaining seems more plausible .
That’s where you are wrong. The vast majority of Scotland fans go there to support Scotland only one club has a bastardised version of our country. They seem to want to turn it into some sort of terrorist paedophilic type of nation.

That’s where you are wrong. The vast majority of Scotland fans go there to support Scotland only one club has a bastardised version of our country. They seem to want to turn it into some sort of terrorist paedophilic type of nation.
Guy at work (st mirren fan) says in his words “Scotland fans don’t like it when they hear any old firm pish”

I work with plenty of them in fact dozens of them,from sheep fans to buckie thistle,inverness,and every other northern place you can think of who go to scotland games.And apart from a rare few who favour us,the rest all have two things in comon supporting scotland and hating us fact.

Guy at work (st mirren fan) says in his words “Scotland fans don’t like it when they hear any old firm pish”
Exactly, the vast majority don’t want it. Only idiots that support the 19th Century Terrorists want to try to turn our national team into something it’s not. It doesn’t help that the manager and media belong to these idiots.

I work with plenty of them in fact dozens of them,from sheep fans to buckie thistle,inverness,and every other northern place you can think of who go to scotland games.And apart from a rare few who favour us,the rest all have one thing in comon supporting scotland and hating us fact.
Aberdeen fans hate us because when they were decent we took away their chances of winning anything. They go to the Scotland game to support Scotland, bringing us and them into it isn’t what they want. The 19th Century Terrorists destroy things and it’s them alone that has brought division into our international team.

She’s from West Lothian.

Aberdeen fans hate us because when they were decent we took away their chances of winning anything. They go to the Scotland game to support Scotland, bringing us and them into it isn’t what they want. The 19th Century Terrorists destroy things and it’s them alone that has brought division into our international team.
Last paragraph bang on - I preferred when they reverted to their plastic paddy persona and supported the republic.

Last paragraph bang on - I preferred when they reverted to their plastic paddy persona and supported the republic.
When Clarke is finally found out and all our younger players reach their full potential, they'll be back to supporting the Republic. Who ironically don't want the cunts either.

When Clarke is finally found out and all our younger players reach their full potential, they'll be back to supporting the Republic. Who ironically don't want the cunts either.
Actually you're right, there was a campaign by the roi fans a few seasons ago basically to tell timmy they're not welcome, and they don't want their image being tarnished by provo chants and politics.

Yeah, you're wrong.

She'd never react like that towards another woman, no doubt for fear of the person being able to fight back.

Pisses me off when women do shit like that. If a guy does that to me, I'd smash him. Similarly, another female probably has a go back at her. So the irony is she's clearly the one who thinks she's "smert" back assaulting a man she knows can't defend himself.

The wet wipe in the tartan skirt who comforts her at the end is my favourite bit.

What a selection of c88nts and human dross.

Haven't been to a Scotland game since the 80s, last game was v East Germany.
I was at that. 2 nil if i mind. Sturrock and strachan. Unfortunately for me i was in the uncovered end. Jim stewart , Rangers keeper at the time, came on at half time to warm up and a few round us were booing him. True fact.

I once got into a heated argument with a female neighbour. (Over each other's kids). She went in a position where I thought she was going to whack me. So I just walked away quickly. Because, Even though she was the one out of order, A man cannot hit a woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back