Man U getting horsed 2-0 at home by Burnley

They just need to put OGS out his misery. Yes things are a shambles above him but his record is really terrible
On reflection, it does seem ridiculous that the Man U job was given to a failed manager of Cardiff and at the time manager of Molde.

What a fall from grace man utd have had! Imo their biggest mistake was sacking Moyes, it all went downhill from that point on

Absolute shambles United are.

Yoda-Retina_2a7ecc26.jpeg

Still United being rubbish might solve City's attendance issues.

Switched it on at 67 minutes to see the scoreline 0-2....had to do a double take. Over 51 years since Burnley beat them at Old Trafford, congratulations to them

Reactions: Dom
Man U could end up like Aberdoom - a club caught in a time warp and continually looking to repeat the " Fergie era". Lolz.
Oh! And OGS is a fud!

I work in an office where about 5 or 6 people 'support' Man Utd despite coming from all over the world and having no attachment to Manchester other than the team. I am taking great joy in watching them being exposed for the plastics they are.

I work with a lot of them out here that became fans off the back of the constant TV coverage and pre-season tours etc when they were winning things

They're very quiet

Plus the man ure squad is worth 600 million that was on the park tonight? Where, I didn't see it, in fact lucky if I saw a squad worth 60 million

Surely it's time for Man Utd to relieve Ole of his duties. If he was a dog he'd have been put out of his misery long before now

Wonder if they give him a chance to spend some cash in the transfer window before he goes.

It is now coming home to roost that Man United weren't really a big team after all - they were just lucky that they had one of the best managers on the planet at the helm for so long.

Gonna be a long road back for them but they don't seem interested in getting even the basics right, just a money making organisation at present.

needs put out his misery. the team have no style of play they are trying to play to and its clear he is so far out his depth. funny mind you.

I think Man U need to forget about paying millions for "wonderkids" & fork out for Pochettino while they still can.

They do seem to be rudderless both on & off the park.

Darren Fletcher on 5 live speaking sense. Young players expected to carry the team without any senior pros stepping up. It will make some, but break many more he feels. Spot on I think.

How they have spent so much money yet have such a dearth of talent at that club is beyond me.

Nobody has a clue what they are doing at that club.

Had a look at the lineup there and realised he actually started Phil Jones tonight. That should be an automatic sacking for any manager

Had a look at the lineup there and realised he actually started Phil Jones tonight. That should be an automatic sacking for any manager.
It says a lot about the whole structure and organisation of the club that he’s still getting a game, not just the manager.

Look at the money they’ve spent in the last five years and that absolute banger still gets a shirt!!!

I can’t believe how long they’re sticking to a dreadful managerial appointment. Even if they can’t get their man until the summer, a caretaker would do a better job short term.

Back