Man U getting horsed 2-0 at home by Burnley

Was obviously watching our game so haven’t seen it, but it sums up United that you’re not even shocked by a result like this.

As a Burnley fan I'm not getting too excited yet. Last two times we've played them at Old Trafford, we've gone 2 up and both times we've drawn 2-2 with stoppage time goals.
Incidentally, three of the last seven times Man Utd have gone 2 down at home it was to Burnley.

Good.

I'd a tenner at 100/1 that Eric I prefer men be next manager then they appointed Ole.

Was meant to be that Eric was to be a Commercial decision.

>>>> Scurries to betting account to see latest odds, it'll happen one day.

Why they ever thought Ole would turn them around! I think it’s a long way for them to get back competing for the title

Someone needs to step in here. Why they let ancelotti go to Everton and didn’t jump all over the opportunity to sign him I don’t know.
Pochettino is maybe in the wings, but I wouldn’t think he would step in just now given the shambles he would be stuck with until the end of the season

OGS will be away before the end of the season. Man Utd are a long, long way from challenging for anything down there. Even if they bring Pochettino in.

The English media and all his ex player mates working in the media basically got him the job with their hype, so I do have a bit sympathy for OGS. HOWEVER as most sensible heads predicted its now going utterly Pete tong....and it’s hilarious viewing :))

If we get past Braga and Man Utd beat Brugges then it would be a kind draw for us if we get then in the last 16.

I'd love it, we'd do them.

Back