Man.u Vs PSG - Bet365 inplay offer

Pogba gets the red card, not Young.

Made a meal of it, but the ref might have eventually got it right.

I won’t even sugar coat it, I can’t stand Pogba. As much as he’s a talented player he’s a complete and utter bell end and the archetypical spice boy modern footballer.

So whenever he cocks up or fails it’s always quite enjoyable.

“Oles coming from the crowd and it’s not for the home team”.

Well obviously McManaman you dense cunt.

Needed Marquinhos card for 255 and Veratti card for 300. All the fucking cards and those 2 didn’t.

Bailey inplay with my free bet, another one.

A total schooling all the easy games have had man utd this king they were all that . the only team they have played was spurs and they were the better team.
A red that took no shit and left skilful players play football all the cry baby's would have been happy if the manu players were allowed to kick PSG off the park .

OGS looked like a rabbit in the headlights tonight. No idea how to change it. Not sure he really has the mentality for managing a club like Man Utd as well as he has done in the league so far.

Mibbees whoever on this thread is goin to Ibrox this Saturday might be well advised tae buy rising stars tickets and try to win the money up for grabs instead of giving it tae Ladbrokes or hills or bet 365.

Rising Stars not only helping our club but mibbees winning some of you some money.

Won £225 from this last night. Got in from football training just as it went 2-0 and seen Hererra hadn't been booked. 8/1 he was... Easy money

i've never had more than a tenner :( i always go with the BTTS in the first half no with my £10 and in play BTTS in the first half yes with the free one. Risk free beer money booster.

Back