Man.u Vs PSG - Bet365 inplay offer

Done over 0.5 goals qualifying.

Will see how the games going and put the £25 on someone to be carded.

Someone on here last time said find a player not in the squad and put them on to score.

Guarantees you the free £25 in play bet and no risk.

Someone on here last time said find a player not in the squad and put them on to score.

Guarantees you the free £25 in play bet and no risk.

Clever if that works.

I’d like to think over 0.5 goals is pretty risk free :oops:

£10 for me. Stuck my first bet on under 4.5 goals at 1/6.

Will put my in play on over 4.5 which is currently sitting at 4/1.

£10 for me
Have went £10 on Mbappe 1st scorer (9/2) and will do my in-play bet on first goal method a penalty (11/1)

Those also with William Hill Accounts there is a good offer on the match called the Golden Goal.

Up to £50 and if the team you bet on to win the match scores first then you are paid out irrespective of the final result.

£50 for me, probably cause I’m reckless as feck and they fancy their chances!

Looks like a btts but these games always do.

Might go Man U btts 3/1.

£25 as usual for me. Used to get £50 and then laid it off for the free in play bet everytime so clearly I was dropped to £25 and since the stakes have dropped I have treated it as sticking a bet on I fancy anyway and then taking a free bet. Not bothering to lay it off now.

Lay off your pre-match qualifying bet on an exchange such as Betfair.

Then do your in play bet and also lay this off.

There are online calculators for this - you need to select the qualifying bet option when doing the pre match bet and then use the Stake Not Returned option when doing the in play back/lay bet.

Don’t let your qualifying and in play bets contradict each other. For example don’t back under 2.5 goals pre match and then back over 2.5 goals in play. They’ll ban your account before long if you do this.

how_2_uk.jpg

£10 for me and it's been that since the end of the £50 ones.

Over 0.5 pre match and thinking about smalling or Jones to be booked both are 5/1 just now, I think.

Does the inplay options allow you to nominate a player to be booked?

Back