Man United - Jadon Sancho

Did they not pay near enough that for Wan Bissaka, Sancho in today’s market is an elite player and the bidding starts at £75m for them.

Man Utd supposedly after Guendouzi from Arsenal too.

The weakest link in a weak Arsenal team, and reportedly spent most of the Brighton game mocking opponents about their wages so a bit of a fanny too.

Hope they spend 50mil on him.

He'd be off his head to go to Man Utd in their current state.

If they get rid of OGS and bring in an actual manager then that's a different story.

Agreed but he has to improve in these big games at some point - there has been a few now. It's one hell of a step up Bundesliga to Premier League right now, people don't like to hear it but the standard of the Bundesliga is poor now, look at the goal difference of the top 3 this season. Can only wait and see but if he was at Man U next season I wouldn't expect too much myself.

He’s one of the top young players in football. If you like I can name a handful of games where Messi was poor by his own standards.. I suppose you think João Félix is rubbish because he didn’t do much for Atletico in his first season in Spain? Or don't all the goals Mbappe scores in France really count because it’s only the French league, a league far worse in overall quality than Germany?

If money wasn’t an issue Sancho would be wanted by almost all of the major clubs in Europe.

He’s one of the top young players in football. If you like I can name a handful of games where Messi was poor by his own standards.. I suppose you think João Félix is rubbish because he didn’t do much for Atletico in his first season in Spain? Or don't all the goals Mbappe scores in France really count because it’s only the French league, a league far worse in overall quality than Germany?

If money wasn’t an issue Sancho would be wanted by almost all of the major clubs in Europe.

No I think none of those things that you say and I also don't think Sancho is poor either - which you seem to think I do! You also said earlier that Sancho was injured in the match at Munich last season, he wasn't. I like the copy/paste of Joao Felix!

"If money wasn’t an issue Sancho would be wanted by almost all of the major clubs in Europe" - well I never.

Out of interest in your opinion what were his best three performances last season for Dortmund?

Last edited:
They're going to have to move a few players on and spend very big for Sancho. Which shouldn't be a problem for them. However, I think it would be an absolutely shockingly bad move for Sancho to move to Man Utd. Sure, his bank balance would do OK but his career won't. Firstly, he's better of where he is vs. Man Utd. Secondly, I am sure other more suitable clubs would be interested as well.

He would be mad to go to there.

Man Utd aren't going to be challenging or winning major honours for many years to come.

Neither are dortmund by the looks of it as they're utterly garbage, looks like bayern will win that league in perpetuity

Other than Bayern you'll probably not see another German Club reach the CL Quarter Finals for the next 5 seasons.

Last edited:
I don't know why folk would think it's a terrible move for Sancho. Utd are showing they are clicking finally. They now look to have some balance, and more important quality middle to front....a motivated Pogba, Fernandes, Rashford, Martial, Greenwood, Sancho would be a very good set of players. Plus he gets to move back to an area he was settled in, and be paid very handsome for doing so.

They're not "utterly garbage" at all.

You clearly watch no Bundesliga football.

Maybe garbage was a bit over the top but i watch enough to know that they've toiled this season at times & are as far away as ever from winning the league, even more so if their top players are sold off.

Back