Man United Report Loss Of £70 million

Man Utd fans should be angry with their corporate structure. So much dead money each year on interest to American Banks and management fees for the Glazers, run by the banker that set the ownership deal up in the first place.

Man Utd fans should be angry with their corporate structure. So much dead money each year on interest to American Banks and management fees for the Glazers, run by the banker that set the ownership deal up in the first place.
Good news for them really since they always seem angry. We all know how much they hate themselves and everyone else. We actually deserve a special mention there.

On the morning after the night before me and my brother were at Picadilly Station. Came across a rave kid who looked at us open mouthed, wide eyed asking "What have you done to our city?"

We didn't really have an answer, just stuck our hungover arses on the train back up the road. What a night though.

The money making scheme appears to have hit the buffers for the crooked owners. Guess you can only milk it for so long ...

They’re looking at the possibility of another season without CL money, possibly any European football at all, on top of that.

No wonder they are so desperate for a European super league.

Nothing is it, could punt their loan/fringe players and recoup double that. Or %^*& off Pogba buy 2 quality replacements and clear the £70m

Given they are worth over £2billion then it’s not a huge deal. They also missed out on Champions league football last season but are back in now so that’s a huge help.

Sell the enigma that is Paul Pogba, I’m sure a club somewhere would pay that for him given the crazy fees for the big name players

Why Woodward is still in a job is one of life’s great mysteries.

it isn’t a mystery, he’s superb at the business side of running the club, despite everything their commercial revenue increased last year to £279m.

The owners essentially bought the club with the club's own money. They took on substantial debt to fund the takeover

More evidence that clubs should, at least partially, be owned by the support

Good news for them really since they always seem angry. We all know how much they hate themselves and everyone else. We actually deserve a special mention there.

On the morning after the night before me and my brother were at Picadilly Station. Came across a rave kid who looked at us open mouthed, wide eyed asking "What have you done to our city?"

We didn't really have an answer, just stuck our hungover arses on the train back up the road. What a night though.

“Improved it, r kid”

Back