Man utd considering move for Jamie Vardy

Vardy is a superb player but that's a nonsense transfer target. One they should have made 4 years ago if they were serious. Instead they'll chase him now and offering ridiculous money for a player that absolutely won't address the core issues in their side.

If I had a pound for everytime I had him down as FGS then I would have enough to cover the loses incurred from backing him to score. Irony!
I was waiting on Juve -1 for just under £500 one Sunday night. 2-1 up and Dybala plays the ball into the six yard box, keepers stranded, he can’t miss as he runs onto it at the back post.

Out for a throwin

:rolleyes:

No good bringing in anyone unless they sort the dressing room out first seems toxic definitely being stirred up by some
been this way for to long just to be the players doing it

Replace 37yr old Ronaldo with 36yr old Vardy that's the way to go :)

MANCHESTER UNITED are considering a move for veteran Premier League and Leicester City striker Jamie Vardy, according to reports.

The Red Devils are in the market for a striker this summer.

Anthony Martial has returned to training in a boost to Erik ten Hag.

The Frenchman had a promising pre-season with United, scoring three.

However, United could lose Cristiano Ronaldo this summer with the player wanting to leave Old Trafford in search of Champions League football.

The 37-year-old drew criticism as United fell to a shock 4-0 defeat at the hands of Brentford on Saturday.

The loss leaves Ten Hag with two defeats from two and rock bottom of the Premier League.

And according to The Athletic, one of the strikers United are considering is 36-year-old Vardy.

The iconic Premier League striker is in the final year of his contract at the King Power.

Vardy has been a consistent goal scorer for the Foxes, netting 15 league goals or more in six of his last seven seasons

The former England international played a major role in Leicester's shock Premier League title win in the 2015/16 season.

And he helped the club win their first ever FA Cup in 2021.

Vardy isn't the only striker United are looking at.

Out of favour Paris Saint-Germain ace Mauro Icardi is also an option for the Red Devils.

A move for Atletico Madrid striker Alvaro Morata has also been considered.

And Espanyol's Raul de Tomas is reportedly subject to transfer talks.
Genius. They could re sign Rooney as well. The wives would give their fans something worth watching.

Why they still get mentioned as the biggest club in the world is beyond me.

They might generate alot of cash but they are an absolute basket case.

Basically none of their players would get into a top teams squad and they failed to sign Marko Arnautovic fs. Hilarious.

Carry plays best in a counter attacking team. Cracking striker when running onto the ball in space. Not the greatest penalty box striker. Man United need a quality penalty box striker.

But most of all they need a defensive midfielder to replace Fred and Mctominey. They are the problem area of the team.

What did Gary Neville say at the weekend?

If Utd are looking at a player the selling club will add an extra zero onto the fee...don't know what that means for a 36 year old mind, regardless of his goal scoring record.

The signing announcement would be good. Fans expecting a top level striker and the Man United twitter hits out with the eyes emoji then 10 mins later....

It's Jamie Vardy

Panic stations now init.

Cunts are scrambling around trying to get players in the door. They are an absolute multifuck. I hope they go down.

Everything just seems to shout panic,panic,panic,there must be better options than vardy he's been a cracking player but is he the solution I don't think so,any decent player should have second thoughts going to old Trafford just now.

No good bringing in anyone unless they sort the dressing room out first seems toxic definitely being stirred up by some
been this way for to long just to be the players doing it
Need to get shot of ronaldo he’s made it clear doesn’t want to be there plus there’s far 2 many bang average players there gonna take a couple a transfer windows to sort out the mess managers gonna need time which i don’t hink he will get

They love a veteran striker, don’t they?

Perhaps if they’d saved all the money they’ve blown on Cavani, Falcao, Ibrahimovich, Ronaldo, etc and used it to buy Kane when they had the chance, they might actually be doing a wee bit better than they are now?

Back