Man Utd Fan Wants a Diallo Kit - Castore put a stop to that

And I'm quite happy on that.
Means I can keep wearing it.
Think we wore the retro strip last year against st mirren in the cup, not wore it since.
Think @Valley Bluenose will disagree though.
Ha ha, you remember my mantra from last season mate. Very well done. A reminder, I got the Retro top a day or two after the St Mirren game and it became my ‘lucky’ shirt for the rest of the season ha ha. Wore it for every game..:)) Tried something different at the start of this season and it wasn’t going so well, so it was back to the Retro when GvB was appointed.

Digitally native challenger company though.

Mentally challenged maybe.

Cowboys.

Bisgrove waxing lyrical about them aswell in a recent interview. Apparently its likely the deal will be extended past 2025. Now personally I haven't had much if any issues with Castore but honestly I hoped we'd use the sales figures with them to show Adidas, Nike or better yet (for me) Nike Jordan the numbers we can shift and move to them. Not sure I fancy Castore long term.

Bisgrove waxing lyrical about them aswell in a recent interview. Apparently its likely the deal will be extended past 2025. Now personally I haven't had much if any issues with Castore but honestly I hoped we'd use the sales figures with them to show Adidas, Nike or better yet (for me) Nike Jordan the numbers we can shift and move to them. Not sure I fancy Castore long term.

Bisgrove’s baby. He’s never calling that incompetence out.

No but we should be looking to hoover up any cash on offer. If anyone wants to buy our shirt for any reason we should facilitate that lol

I totally agree. But folk are going on like it's some massive oversight by Castore. But it is a scenario I've never seen nor heard of before.

Would be be good to see them add the option mind you.

Adding a Diallo option for personalising our kits on the Castore site would involve adding one line of code, about 5 minutes' work. I'm learning to code right now, so hardly an expert, but surely it's not much more than that.
The sad thing is there isn’t even any code involved. It would take someone 30 seconds.

Sure it came up when I was ordering the top today - allocated Number 9 I seem to remember.

Yeah, it's there now. Also as much as I agree that it should have been there sooner, the guy wanting to buy it could have used the 'Add your name' option and just put in Amad and 9.

They were quick enough to offer 15% off because of the new signing. Therefore they should have an option for personnel to get his name and number on the kit.

I totally agree. But folk are going on like it's some massive oversight by Castore. But it is a scenario I've never seen nor heard of before.

Would be be good to see them add the option mind you.
We’ve made a fairly high profile signing so yes it is an oversight.

Aye, even if we were looking to ditch them before or at the end of the current deal, Bisgrove is gonna mention it in a random interview :))

I think this is key - whilst he will probably be thinking otherwise in his own mind.

I wouldnt pay much attention to any lip service he's paying to a deal he's struck with Castore. the club collectively isnt daft, if there's an opportunity to move onto bigger and better, we will. Hopefully that process sees Castore being fucking binned

Latest posts

Back