Man Utd game-Red Card

Casemiro looks like he's about to throttle him but then has a moment of clarity like "it's awrite, he's no worth it" :D
That's what I'm getting at! Its nuts but something must have happened for this to be the result. Its such an over reacton from Casimiro

Think his brain hadn’t caught up to where he had his hands there and then holds his hand up as if to say oops sorry.

Still fuckin full hands round the lads throat though, the dafty.

Surprised the opponent didn't get sent off. Stokes had Jack by the throat then pushed his head towards him and Jack was sent off. Expected consistency. B-)

So he didn't actually have him by the throat. He had a hold of his shirt. Shown on MotD. Farce of a red card and a farce that VAR didn't show all angles of it to the ref to see it.
A fùcking joke of a decision.
Casemiro didn't really do anything that 10 other players around him were also doing.

That's getting rescinded and the noise around VAR will only get louder.

So he didn't actually have him by the throat. He had a hold of his shirt. Shown on MotD. Farce of a red card and a farce that VAR didn't show all angles of it to the ref to see it.
I thought it was strange as the palace player doesn’t really react as if he had been grabbed by the neck, he was pretty calm.

Casemiro is a dirty cheating rat, he will spend more time suspended than playing.
He spends more time diving and making rash tackles as well as trying to get opponents booked or sent aff.

So he'll fit right in at Scum United, if your not sure and just to confirm, I hate Moan United nearly as much as I hate The Dhims.
And like Timmy, they are a protected species from officials.

Casemiro is a dirty cheating rat, he will spend more time suspended than playing.
He spends more time diving and making rash tackles as well as trying to get opponents booked or sent aff.

So he'll fit right in at Scum United, if your not sure and just to confirm, I hate Moan United nearly as much as I hate The Dhims.
And like Timmy, they are a protected species from officials.
ve5U0Iz.gif

Back