Man Utd have only scored one league goal from open play since September.

Misleading slightly. I watched the WBA game as was on them -1 (sighhhhhh).

The WBA keeper had a stormer as could easily have been 5+. They (Man U)are also very wasteful in front of goal so days where the keeper plays a blinder they are going to struggle to score in open play. Really lack someone who will just smash it on target a lot.

Someone posted it in the EPL thread, I believe Arsenal are in the same boat. The comparison was that Jota has scored 4 alone (at home btw).

Surprised but not surprised, penalty merchants.
Son has scored the same amount of goals for Spurs himself than Arsenal have all season

Let this sink in for a moment they pay a combined 450k a week, around £24m a year to their two weak links De Gea and Pogba, and the latter will prob leave them for free again end of next season!

Someone posted it in the EPL thread, I believe Arsenal are in the same boat. The comparison was that Jota has scored 4 alone (at home btw).

Surprised but not surprised, penalty merchants.
Both boardrooms relying on ex-players in the dugout to keep the fans happy

Their banter years

They really are stagnating under ole they need a shake up from top to bottom their next appointment has to be a good one or they'll stay out with the champions league spots for years .

They are going no where under Ole, each season they go on a half decent mini run which buys him time but in reality they are going no where and a squad who seem like they don't give a %^*&.

Don't think Ole is the man for the job, but at the same time Mourinho and Van Gaal have also tried and failed to get them back competing for league titles. A change is needed at the very top. Their recruitment has been utterly woeful, bordering on bizarre, for years now.

I'm torn on thie one, it's nice to see them struggle but would also make that league a lot more interesting if they could challenge again.

I think they are facing years and years of being nowhere near it. Incredible for someonee who grew up in the 90s to see what's went on there.

Back