Man Utd to offer Pogba £500,000 per week

Quite an obscene amount of money for someone who is a big talent but only turns it on when he feels like it.
On the other hand that club just hoovers up vast sums of sponsorship and FA handouts every year so they can afford it - not really the point though, the quality of his on field footballing input should reflect what he takes out of the club

Quite an obscene amount of money for someone who is a big talent but only turns it on when he feels like it.
On the other hand that club just hoovers up vast sums of sponsorship and FA handouts every year so they can afford it - not really the point though, the quality of his on field footballing input should reflect what he takes out of the club
He and Sanchez would be much poorer (albeit still rich!).

I utterly detest Pogba arguably one of the most overrated players in football. How the %^*& can he get a wage rise when he has been rather poor, sulked, plus courting moves to PSG, Barcelona, Real Madrid, and even Juventus of late.

Another major footballing mercenary he should be sold by Man Utd.

Can’t help but think Man U have been knocked back left, right and centre by targets. I was reading the other week that Ole had decided they no longer needed centre backs which is utterly hilarious if true :D

Another disaster season awaits them.

I utterly detest Pogba arguably one of the most overrated players in football. How the %^*& can he get a wage rise when he has been rather poor, sulked, plus courting moves to PSG, Barcelona, Real Madrid, and even Juventus of late.

Another major footballing mercenary he should be sold by Man Utd.

Totally agree.

There’s been very few players (if any) outside of Scottish football that I’ve disliked more than than this pretentious greeting-faced bastard.

A self-entitled brat who isn’t worth anywhere near that kind of money, considering the baggage he comes with.

Pogba - £500k
Sanchez - £350k
Rashford - £300k
Lingard - £140k
Shaw - £180k

Madness.

Pogba is, for the most part, complete and utter shite.

A mercenary with a lady's front bottom of an agent.

Everything that is wrong with football at the top level

Pogba is never worth that sort of wage, he's a luxury player and has disappeared in far too many big games. He is world class on his day but he's not consistent enough for me.

Man Utd are in a complete mess and i am loving every second of it.

Long may it continue.

Apart from Rangers, I’m pretty much done with football across Europe now. I work in the care sector where disabled and ill people cannot get the support they need but we have a country where footballers earn £500k per week. Outrageous! I just hope 40% of that does go towards those who really need it.

No longer the beautiful game for the working class and affordable entertainment. The ‘Champions’ League is also a disgrace - that final was competed by teams who never win the league. Shambles.

I'm sorry but what relevance does disabled people being underfunded have to do with professional footballers?

Do you think everyone in the UK should earn the same wage?

Considering he's always a ball hair away from spitting the dummy out. Thats ridiculous money. Boys got talent sure, but I'd pay to get rid of his ego.

I can only see Man Utd continue to slide down the table. Dunno what the answer is for them, but its not whatever they are doing just now

I guess I was meaning that he wants him to stay. Surely Solskjaer can see that he needs to get rid.

You’d think so mate. But it would appear you get to %^*& up numerous times and still keep your job. Just look at Ed Woodward. He’s running them into the ground and not a word is being said.

Back