Managers contract

cairngorm

No idea what’s left on his contract but I’d extend it right now for him and his staff

add a huge buy out clause if that’s possible

And in my opinion klopp is going earlier than that, as i predicted at the start of the season.

Liverpool are not winning the league this year and he will stay for one more year.

they will when Klopp leaves end of season

Klopp won’t go end of this season. He’s won the Champions League and League title in consecutive seasons plus built a squad up over a number of years. They haven’t been great this season but I very much doubt he’ll leave then.

Was about to post the same.

And considering that Dave King said Liverpool were extremely helpful throughout the whole process I don’t think we would hold them to ransom if they did make an approach at some point down the line.
Yeah remember King talking about that in his press conference, even Gerrard and Klopps extension announcements were coordinated

And in my opinion klopp is going earlier than that, as i predicted at the start of the season.

Liverpool are not winning the league this year and he will stay for one more year.
Is there any reason to that? Or is it because of how they’re performing at the moment?

Is there any reason to that? Or is it because of how they’re performing at the moment?

Just a hunch at the start of the season, when van dik got injured etc.

And i dont think for a minute he will be sacked or anything, but if he does not win this season he will stay one more.

I hope im wrong ffs

I can see Klopp seeing out his contract. No one at Liverpool will pull the trigger on their most successful manager in 20 yrs. Thus Stevie can build his team and squad in peace. He will go there eventually, but I think he wants some more experience before taking it. Win the title with Rangers and get into and through the groups of the CL a couple of years on the trot.

The gaffer is here until JK leaves. I reckon at a minimum that will be end of next season. SG will want a cracking at the champions league with us and no doubt Liverpool will want to see how he gets on. He wins us 55 this year, 56 next year along with a CL group showing and he goes with my blessing. Legend material.
Ifs buts and maybes though.

The contract is irrelevant other than to determine our compensation when he leaves
Since the day he joined us Gerrard is here until he decides to go

Given how easily we were able to get Gerrard and loads of their staff from Liverpool, I wouldn't be surprised if there was something in the agreement to allow them to go back without having to pay massive compensation.

Klopp won’t go end of this season. He’s won the Champions League and League title in consecutive seasons plus built a squad up over a number of years. They haven’t been great this season but I very much doubt he’ll leave then.

Klopp has that fed up look about him

Steven Gerrards pull for potential signings of players is worth paying £10m alone if anyone out with Liverpool in the premiership wanted him! Not that I’d imagine he’d entertain a middle of the road premiership team anyway.

Was looking on a Liverpool forum just last night to see what they were saying about him. Most of them seem to think he would have to manage another premiership club or somewhere abroad before he would be ready for their job.

Their was no mates’ rates when we paid £7m for Kent so full market rate from Liverpool please :D

Would actually dread trying to replace him unless Michael Beale wanted to stay and take on the top job.

Back