Managers mural

He is 100% worthy. No manager of Rangers has had to overcome obstacles he has.

He put them back where they belong. He put us back where we belong.

I would say McCoist had a lot bigger obstacles to overcome than Gerrard.

I get that SG put us back where we belong but we might not have made it to this point without Ally fighting for us in 2012.

He is 100% worthy. No manager of Rangers has had to overcome obstacles he has.

He put them back where they belong. He put us back where we belong.
Ill go one better than that.

Example me any manager in Football who inherited the mess he did and has rebuilt the team and club so well, so fast against such pressure?

Id suggest his performance over the last 3 years is unprecedented.

PLG is defo on it, no sure about Super.
In 2 minds about Pedro being on it.
There maybe should be a separate one, smaller, for all managers of the famous, part time or not.

Walter’s on it twice, and it hasn’t been updated since. Ferguson is the last captain and Murray is the last of the chairmen.

Edit: And if you don’t know, get yourself on a stadium tour :))

Last edited:
We dont whitewash our history,Warburton and Pedro should 100% be on the wall along with Steven Gerrard
How far do you go with that though ? There’s only so much room . Do you put mcall , Murty , Nichol etc up as well ? Not for me . There has to be a threshold . Le Guen shouldn’t be there IMO nor Pedro

How far do you go with that though ? There’s only so much room . Do you put mcall , Murty , Nichol etc up as well ? Not for me . There has to be a threshold . Le Guen shouldn’t be there IMO nor Pedro
The only threshold is that they were appointed permanent manager, for good or bad. I don't think McCall was appointed permanently so I wouldn't have him there.

permanent managers should be

McCoist
Warburton
Caixinha

PLG and Pedro were full time managers, the others were interim managers so shouldnt be on.

Dont hide our history, they are all part of it.

Did the Tour on Monday, Guide made a joke of Le Guen being on it.

Have to say was probably the best Tour I have been on, neck and neck with Boca Juniors one - will beat it once the Museum is in place. History was outstanding to learn, seen and learnt so much. Superb Guide.

Does the Club proud.

You don't think the obstacles Ally McCoist had to overcome were bigger?
Very different i think mate. Gerrard was under immediate pressure to reel them in as they were pissing all over us. When he joined we were on the cusp of yet another rebuild with limited money and huge expectation. This achievement, this season is quite unique in my opinion.

Gerrard had said previously be didn't want to be on it until he was successful, he's 100% earned his place on it & I can't wait to see it.

Very different i think mate. Gerrard was under immediate pressure to reel them in as they were pissing all over us. When he joined we were on the cusp of yet another rebuild with limited money and huge expectation. This achievement, this season is quite unique in my opinion.
I agree but Ally had little money to spend too, he also had to hold it all together while being shafted by the governing bodies, other clubs, undermined at every turn by bastards like Whyte, Greene and their likes who were fleecing the club. This board although limiting money to The Gaffer at the beginning, were 100% behind him.

Get Tav painted up there next to Barry as well on the captain side one day hopefully

I agree but Ally had little money to spend too, he also had to hold it all together while being shafted by the governing bodies, other clubs, undermined at every turn by bastards like Whyte, Greene and their likes who were fleecing the club. This board although limiting money to The Gaffer at the beginning, were 100% behind him.
McCoist had to put up with issues way beyond the reasonable responsibility of any manager. It couldnt have been a picnic for Murty either. Both hold by eternal appreciation and respect for their efforts.

No because they were only temporary managers

Back