Manchester City centre (pub)

You'll likey get it on in The Green, Ducie Street. You'll need to ask them to put it on, but it shouldn't be a problem. Near Piccadilly.

I've watched a few in the Tib St Tavern. They have booths that seat four each with a TV. The manager has put the game on one of them for us in the past. Man U are the same time though.

I got them to put on a few of our europa league games last year in Sir Ralph Abercrombie, no commentary though.

United being on at the same time may mean finding a pub with two screens

I’ll probably head down to Walkabout. Should get it on one of the screens in there.
Yeah, was going to suggest that. When I lived there, just down the road from the Walkabout was the now long closed Sports Cafe. Watched a few European games in there, including Porto away when we went through.

Most places should be able to accommodate if you ask them. Real shortage of a Central Rangers pub when I lived there but most locals were accomodating for big games.

Watched a few of our games in the Green, close to Piccadilly, decent pint, loads of screens

It’s on in the green pub..it’s on there website listings..let us know what it’s like,I’m down there for our new year game against them and I don’t want to watch it in there room again

Back