Manchester City 'Enquire' about on loan Rangers star Ianis Hagi

KGR98

It's down a bit on the timeline says Mourinho and a Man City board member have been monitoring his progress agent hints heavily that he will stay with us tho

This and made up stories like this are the internets version of the Miley Cyrus

Whilst I’d doubt the story, these clubs do sign players they have no intention of playing, purely to make money. Think Aaron Mooy.
Is this not Chelsea's whole MO? Buying hoards of young players for cheap then loaning them out and selling them on for 5-7m, brings in a huge profit for them all the while theres never any intention to give the players a proper go

Considering Barcelona tried to get him last summer, it's not far fetched that rich clubs would be looking at a hugely talented young player that is relatively cheap.

Some people should always read the full
article.

"I happen to think Ianis is on a good plan at Rangers.

I think Rangers will sign him because he is a player who has that little extra piece of creativity and skill.

"He has many other qualities and is actually more graceful than his father ever was. He runs like a gazelle compared to him!

I think he is improving all the time at Rangers.

"He will continue to get better if he signs for them I think."

/QUOTE]

I hope we get him signed up all being well. I can see him going for big money down the line.

Back