Manchester City vs Chelsea league cup final

Heading down to it.
Confident of a city win but if Chelsea can get the first goal then it changes the game, look at the game at Stamford Bridge , City dominated till Chelsea scored then they seemed to gain confidence and were worthy 2-0 winners.

Surely if sarri is still in a job come the final at the weekend he has to play kante in his right position to give them a glimmer of hope,

I’d put money on City winning by 7 goals in the cup final

You’d lose your money.

I’d put money on City winning but the 6-0 game was a freak result.

Chelsea players , yet again, are not playing for the manager. Not playing as a team but surely with it being a Cup Final will be more up for this game. Surely their professional pride will be hurting after that humiliation? They owe the Chelsea support big time but that hasn’t seemed to worry them in the past.

City have Schalke first so no idea what the team will look like but Champions League is obviously the priority! It’s why Pep is here. Anyway with the strength of depth in the City squad they should be strong enough to comfortably see off this Chelsea mob.

Chelsea seem to have very little about them at the moment. Expect them to lose on Sunday, not that I will be watching it.

Chelsea backs to the wall....you never know but....let's face it, Man City will pump them. If Hazard isn't 10/10 they struggle to win a corner let alone score.

Heading to it - not expecting anything other than a City win by a few goals. Certainly won't be 6-0 but will be a comfortable 3/4-0 win for them.

Still think Sarri will be in charge - there's no way he will be gone before a cup final and with the Malmö game in a couple of days. City and Spurs could be his final matches.

Massive week for Chelsea, with Malmo and Wembley to come after the fa cup defeat last night. I think they'll give the Europa league priority as its looking like the best chance of Champions league qualification, similar to what Mourinio done at Man U, season before last.

I’ve always liked Chelsea since watching the cup final v Leeds as a kid. However City will win comfortably Chelsea looks like a club on the decline on and off the pitch.

I’d put money on City winning by 7 goals in the cup final
4hpi79.jpg

:))

Ah, memories of Wigan beating Man City in the FA Cup final.
Wigan had no chance that day. :p

Back