Manchester United v Brighton

A well deserved win coming up for Brighton.
Man Utd really look like a lost cause. A truly awful squad with an even worse attitude.
Badly need to refresh the squad but everyone knows a. they are desperate and b. they have tons of $$$ so they must pay huge overinflated prices. And let's face it they are not so attractive a team for players to join like they used to be

A well deserved win coming up for Brighton.
Man Utd really look like a lost cause. A truly awful squad with an even worse attitude.
Badly need to refresh the squad but everyone knows a. they are desperate and b. they have tons of $$$ so they must pay huge overinflated prices. And let's face it they are not so attractive a team for players to join like they used to be
No one wants to go there any more

Rashford was one the brightest young prospect in English football at one time now he isn’t good enough even to be called average,I think he should make up his mind if he wants to be a footballer or charity worker.

Just saw that ManU offered £7.2m for Arnautovic.

Off the pitch they are as much of a joke as on it.

You would think after all this time United supporters would realise they are no more than the Aberdeen of the EPL !!

Great time with Ferguson but now they are well and truly back where they belong! Between 8th and 6th place

I struggle to see United getting back to levels of old.
Teams around then move forward while United go backwards each year.
This. I really can't see them winning anything for another 10 years minimum with Klopp and Pep around. Then you have the best players in the world all going to other clubs. They have a bunch of talented players in the youths but nothing that will take them to the levels they were once at.

Every empire eh

Rashford was one the brightest young prospect in English football at one time now he isn’t good enough even to be called average,I think he should make up his mind if he wants to be a footballer or charity worker.
He was never that good he just had electric pace which he doesn't have anymore.

The bald diddy looked lost out there. 3 attacking subs in the 90th minute? Haha what?
Maybe the three players are retiring and he wanted to give them a wee send off. Good man management IMHO or he might be out of his depth? Hard to say.

away to brentford next ,then liverpool at old trafford,could be in a really poor place in the next fortnight hopefully

Ten Haag - game 1. Gets hammered first half, absolutely abysmal.

Makes NO SUBS at half time out of 5.

Brings on Ronaldo at 50 odd and then three subs at 90mins?

He's PISH. I Could have made better calls.

I don't understand after bringing in a new manager, new vision, new era etc etc they still start shite like Shaw, McGuire, Fred and McTominay? How does that even happen? Klopp or Guardiola wouldn't get a tune out of garbage like that never mind Ten Hag.

Anyone who looks at Lisandro Martinez & Harry Maguire and thinks "Yeah, they'll do well together in a back four" needs their head checked. They are two guys either side of an actual defender in a back three

In Maguire and Martinez they have players that can bring the ball out of defence, can actually pass the ball and have the ability to 'break the first line' of a press.

So what do they do? Make them both static 'old-school' defenders in a Back four where nobody can defend properly.

Systematic of them really as everything about them is a complete mess.

Their wide attackers are completely hopeless, they have wingbacks but are trying to play them as full-backs when they can't defend, they have a few really creative players having to do shuttle running and bread-and-butter stuff because the rest of their midfield is a joke, they have one good striker and he's been completely alienated by the shitshow the club is.

Keane always points out mcfred but Bruno Fernandes as been worse at times
I think it's because they rely on him so heavily as it's accepted the rest can't do anything.

It's mental they've went into this season with the same dogshit that's been dragging them back for so long. Doesn't matter who manages them.

They brought on Ronaldo, which really seemed their only response to going down 2-0 to Brighton. That may concern most of the Man.U. support most, because other than that it's very difficult to see what other answer was had to the problem posed by Brighton. Brighton got tight once they saw the victory coming over the horizon, but imagine one of the really top sides playing at Old Trafford today.

It’s wild that they’ve started the season again with at least 6 players who have conclusively proved over a number of years that they are not good enough if they want to be seriously competing at the top of the table.

Shaw, Maguire, Dalot, Fred, Mctominay and Rashford have proved time and again they can’t cut it.

Jury is still very much out on Sancho and Fernandes as well. Sancho has contributed nothing of note and Fernandes contributions have been very inconsistent.

Martinez and Eriksen get a pass because they just joined and beyond that only De Gea is good enough imo.

Genuinely don’t think any of their 11 today would get in the City and Liverpool teams.

Back